Author Topic: Grassley confronts Rosenstein over Flynn: You misled me, Congress and the American people  (Read 572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grassley confronts Rosenstein over Flynn: You misled me, Congress and the American people
June 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, facing questions about his handling of the Russia collusion investigation.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, went directly to the questionable circumstance involving President Trump’s former national security advisor Mike Flynn.

The senator pointed to records that showed the FBI wanted to close the investigation on Flynn until fired agent Peter Strzok intervened, that their own notes show “that the FBI may have deliberately set Flynn up to prosecute him, or get him fired,” and that the bureau “had no derogatory information on Flynn” and “no predicate to interview him.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/grassley-confronts-rosenstein-over-flynn-you-misled-me-congress-and-the-american-people-929557
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Misled = lied  :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Addressing the witness, Grassley accused Rosenstein of withholding the records from Congress and Flynn’s legal team, along with special counsel Robert Mueller, and also accused him of not only misleading him, but the American people.

“In June of 2018, I met with you to discuss the Flynn case and my other oversight requests,” the Republican lawmaker said. “You suggested to me that Congress should be satisfied with the facts contained in the plea agreement. In light of all of the Brady material that has finally been released, it is clear that you were misleading me, Congress and the American people when you suggested we should be satisfied with Flynn’s plea agreement.”

I'm often a devotee at the altar of Hanlon's Razor, but the degree of cluelessness Rosenstein is basically claiming is just not credible. Literally or metaphorically, Rosenstein is basically smirking back, "Prove I knew what was going on!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.