Author Topic: Trump threatens to get involved in NYC unrest  (Read 1012 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Trump threatens to get involved in NYC unrest
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2020, 11:08:47 pm »
Draft dodger?  I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I have an unkind wish for people who think a heel bone spur is a trivial matter. It involves walking a 10K and then trying to walk later that day and the next day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2020, 11:29:33 pm »
Some advice for POTUS on how to stop the riots in NY, DC and LA

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2020, 11:37:48 pm »
I have an unkind wish for people who think a heel bone spur is a trivial matter. It involves walking a 10K and then trying to walk later that day and the next day.

And over time they can enlarge. Often triggering calcaneal tendinitis and plantar fasciitis. Excruciating stuff, we all need to walk to do the simplest of things. I was sidelined by all three complications for over a year once. I’ll never forget the misery I went through that year.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2020, 11:57:22 pm »
And over time they can enlarge. Often triggering calcaneal tendinitis and plantar fasciitis. Excruciating stuff, we all need to walk to do the simplest of things. I was sidelined by all three complications for over a year once. I’ll never forget the misery I went through that year.

It's easy for Keyboard Komandos who try to pass themselves off as 3-star Generals to sit back and lob water bottles filled with cement.  They're pretty tough as soon as Mom brings a new Hot Pocket.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2020, 12:02:42 am »
It's easy for Keyboard Komandos who try to pass themselves off as 3-star Generals to sit back and lob water bottles filled with cement.  They're pretty tough as soon as Mom brings a new Hot Pocket.

BTW there's a video out there of a protestor who recently was shot in the leg with a rubber bullet. She's screaming, surrounded by other protestors telling her to 'hang in there', a half dozen hands applying tourniquets and direct pressure to the 'wound'. It is friggen hilarious.

They are clearly enjoying playing 'combat'.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 12:04:05 am by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 12:27:29 am »
BTW there's a video out there of a protestor who recently was shot in the leg with a rubber bullet. She's screaming, surrounded by other protestors telling her to 'hang in there', a half dozen hands applying tourniquets and direct pressure to the 'wound'. It is friggen hilarious.

They are clearly enjoying playing 'combat'.

We have members here who love to bandy about their military credentials, and refuse to reveal their bona fides.  I call them "3-Star Generals" because if they won't tell us their qualifications, I assume they are peers of Michael Flynn.  Lords of us all.  Now shut up, Abs explained.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: