Author Topic: Donations coming from Trump camp vs Biden campaign staffers amid riot mayhem is very telling  (Read 247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donations coming from Trump camp vs Biden campaign staffers amid riot mayhem is very telling
June 2, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Members of President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign have donated to a GoFundMe account set up to help a Minneapolis firefighter rebuild his sports bar after it was destroyed by rioters following the death of George Floyd.

Firefighter Korboi “KB” Balla’s dream was to open a sports bar and he was weeks away from doing so when rioting, looting, and destruction broke out in his city after Floyd died in police custody last week.

But that dream was shattered as his Scores Sports Bar was demolished last week.

“I worked so hard to get here. So hard,” Balla said in a tearful response after discovering the remains.

“I was doing my shift at the fire station this morning when I got the call that the entire building had been burnt down last night. My heart was heavy, and I had to leave work because the emotional toll was too substantial,” he wrote on the GoFundMe page.

“I have been an entrepreneur in the State of Minnesota for many years, and my community really showed their love in the rawest form,” Balla noted further. “To find out that the countless hours, hard work, late nights away from my kids, and family had all been for nothing was soul shattering. It is not the material things, more so the time that cannot be reclaimed.

“I went to Scores yesterday and all I could do was cry,” he added. “As a firefighter and public servant, I am used to saving lives and being strong, but this broke me. The glass was broken, it was looted, and vandalized.”

Actually, his dream was only temporarily shattered.

After video of Balla’s emotional reaction to the destruction of his bar went viral, Americans from around the country began donating what they could, raising more than $100,000 in short order. That amount has now grown to more than $1 million as more than 9,500 people have contributed thus far.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/02/donations-coming-from-trump-vs-biden-campaign-staffers-amid-riot-mayhem-is-very-telling-929114
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Let's see. We have people who have been accused of being raysis donating their own hard earned money to help a black bidnessman while the Dis-Loyal Opposition is bailing out the white vandals who destroyed his bidness.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.