Author Topic: Biden: We Need To Teach Cops To Aim For The Leg In Shooting People Instead Of The Heart  (Read 722 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/06/01/biden-need-teach-cops-aim-leg-shooting-people-instead-heart/

Biden: We Need To Teach Cops To Aim For The Leg In Shooting People Instead Of The Heart
ALLAHPUNDIT, Posted at 3:31 pm on June 1, 2020
Lay aside the logistical problems in what Biden says, like the fact that many suspects will die anyway from being shot in the leg as their femoral artery is severed. Or the improbability that an officer in a life-and-death situation will shoot to wound when the criminal he’s confronting has a deadly weapon and aims to kill. As Ed says, “You aim for center mass to minimize the probability of missing your target and HITTING SOMEONE ELSE.”

It’s the political implications that make this next-level goofy. It’s practically self-parody given the progressive view of Biden as a retrograde establishment politician, particularly on the subject of criminal justice.

This is NOT from the Babylon Bee. I suppose we should be thankful Biden didn't say cops should just shoot guns out of criminals' hands.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, leg, front door...they all look the same to the addle-pated....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Spoken like a man who's never been in combat, or even any more danger of physical harm than having some punk shake him down for his lunch money.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Isn't he the guy who said to get a shotgun and sit on the porch or something like that?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A source stated the deceased had fentanyl in his system.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:26:15 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Spoken like a man who's never been in combat, or even any more danger of physical harm than having some punk shake him down for his lunch money.
On any range in the world a leg shot is considered a clear miss. The guy will simply roll over and shoot you back. And he will not be aiming for your legs.

However in nonlethal situations, dealing with unarmed people and using beanbags and rubber bullets, he may actually have a point. There are dozens of people all over the country who have critical head wounds, have lost eyes, and have put pregnancies at risk all from nonlethal rounds. I can see no reason to shoot someone in the head with anything, unless you intend to kill them. Head shots are not what those rounds are for.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online The_Reader_David

An idiot. 

We need to give cops rules of engagement as restrictive as those we give our soldiers in counter-insurgency situations, and training to go with them.  And we need to discipline cops who kill innocent civilians by breaking those rules of engagement at least as severely as we punish soldiers who kill non-combatants by breaching their rules of engagement.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 01:13:06 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Hoodat

Biden: We Need To Teach Cops To Aim For The Leg In Shooting People Instead Of The Heart

So what have you been doing for the last 50 years as a government leader, Joe?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A source stated the deceased had fentanyl in his system.

Oh yeah, link please.  Even if he did he doesn't deserve to be killed.

Independent autopsy rules George Floyd’s death was homicide by asphyxia

https://www.christianpost.com/news/independent-autopsy-rules-george-floyds-death-was-homicide-by-asphyxia.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:50:45 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh yeah, link please.  Even if he did he doesn't deserve to be killed.

Independent autopsy rules George Floyd’s death was homicide by asphyxia

https://www.christianpost.com/news/independent-autopsy-rules-george-floyds-death-was-homicide-by-asphyxia.html

Huh?  Today's announced autopsy was paid for by the Floyd family,  his lawyer, and no telling who else.  How independent is that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So what have you been doing for the last 50 years as a government leader, Joe?

@Hoodat

Shooting America in the foot,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Huh?  Today's announced autopsy was paid for by the Floyd family,  his lawyer, and no telling who else.  How independent is that?

@catfish1957

As "independent" as she wants it to be. Did you notice she mentioned nothing about the official autopsy that stated he was high and had medical problems that contributed to the problem to the point they may have been responsible for him dying?

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
****drummer

You have no idea how many years I've had to wait to pull that one out.... :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

Joe, polices officers are not the Lone Ranger.  George Floyd was not shot.  Go back to your basement.

Online mountaineer

2013:
... In a Facebook "chat" Tuesday, the vice president said that he had advised his wife, Jill, to fire a shotgun in the air from their Delaware home's porch if she was concerned for her safety.

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said.

"You don't need an AR-15—it's harder to aim," he added, "it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"  ...
USNews
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:08:12 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
USNews

I am trying to find any, I mean any context of why Slow Joe would say something like this.  I think he is just spewng out random gibberish at this point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I am trying to find any, I mean any context of why Slow Joe would say something like this.  I think he is just spewng out random gibberish at this point.
This would've been in the aftermath of Sandy Hook, and gun control and such. Thank you @mountaineer —that was the one I was thinking of upthread.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I think it is time to stop referring to him as retarded. It's an insult to retarded people,who are mostly innocent and harmless.