Author Topic: Joe Biden Lies In A Church About Past Position On Coronavirus  (Read 195 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden Lies In A Church About Past Position On Coronavirus
June 2, 2020 By Tristan Justice

Former Vice President Joe Biden lied on Monday about his past position on the best way to deal with the novel Wuhan coronavirus rapidly spreading worldwide that would eventually bloom into a global pandemic.

“Whether we like it or not, this COVID pandemic has basically shut down the country the last three months and by the way, if we shut it down a month earlier, we’d have probably another forty-five to sixty-thousand people who’d be alive,” said the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, going on to pin the deaths on President Donald Trump. “I’m going to say something outrageous: he didn’t listen to guys like me back in January saying ‘we have a problem.'”

Tim Murtaugh - Download the Trump 2020 app today!
✔
@TimMurtaugh

This is a gigantic lie told by Joe Biden.

He DID NOT call for a nationwide lockdown in January in response to the coronavirus.

If that were true, why did he keep holding campaign rallies into the 2nd week of March?

He can’t be allowed to revise history.

more w/video
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/joe-biden-lies-in-a-church-about-past-position-on-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Joe Biden Lies In A Church About Past Position On Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 04:14:01 pm »
Joe Biden Lies

Some things never change.

If that were true, why did he keep holding campaign rallies into the 2nd week of March?

He can’t be allowed to revise history.

Orwell's 1984 is their guidebook.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:16:01 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 04:18:42 pm »
No one complaining about Biden using a church for a photo op, I see.

Biden called Trump a Xenophobe in early Feb for stopping travel from China. I remember him saying it. Yet if you go to the "fact check" sites they are denying he said it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:22:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 04:23:14 pm »
In Biden’s defense, he probably believes what he said here really happened
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy