Author Topic: REPORT: CNN President Jeff Zucker Considering Run For Mayor Of NYC  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 dailycaller.com
REPORT: CNN President Jeff Zucker Considering Run For Mayor Of NYC
2 minutes

June 01, 2020 10:18 AM ET

CNN President Jeff Zucker is considering running for mayor of New York City, The New York Times reported Sunday.

“New York City is going to need a very strong mayor in the aftermath of this, and I always like a challenge,” Zucker told The Times.

The 55-year-old Zucker has served as CNN’s president since 2013 and previously led NBC in the late 2000s. The mayoral election will take place next year and incumbent Democratic New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is ineligible to run again due to term limits.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/jeff-zucker-cnn-mayor-nyc-trump-de-blasio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: REPORT: CNN President Jeff Zucker Considering Run For Mayor Of NYC
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 03:43:21 pm »
I know the FEC has become just another spayed and neutered useless bureaucracy, especially concerning the Democrat Party. Even so, wouldn't this be a glaring and blatant conflict of interests?

He would resign and claim that he has no influence over CNN anymore. But that is a lie. He personally knows so many people at CNN as well as so many other Leftwing Networks and Organizations, he could still pull some strings. The so called "News" would turn into nonstop campaigning networks for his election.

Just look at the Cuomo Brothers as real time example of what I mean. CNN does not "interview" Andrew Cuomo, or dare ask about his disastrous and deadly COVID decisions. Instead it a 10-20 minute love fest, yucking it up the entire time. The same thing would apply with Zucker.

Can you imagine if CNN/Zucker became a ruling corporation of America? (Mayor-Governor-Senator-POTUS) Fox News would be immediately shutdown, along with any other perceived CNN rivals. In the end, there would only be one 'version' of news allowed. All dissenters, anyone who disagrees with CNN's world view would be banned by Federal Law.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 01:15:23 am »
Considering the mindset of the majority of New York City's voting population, he could very well win...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 11:15:17 am »
Will there even be an election at this point?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 11:42:47 am »
Politicans realize that part of the battle plan is also being cannon fodder during a crisis. 
Even the obtuse DeBlasio has to realize botching COVID, and now rioting has consequences, and now the host of new leftist cast of characters has emerged.  TV Zucker has been in the forefront of left leaning brainwashing for a long time now. 

He'll be a leading candidate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 11:54:51 am »
Why not? He is a rich fool insulated from reality,so he would be a perfect fit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 11:57:39 am »
Will there even be an election at this point?

@jmyrlefuller

When was the last time there was an actual open election in NYC? Rich elitists have owned that city since the day it was created.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 11:59:09 am »
@jmyrlefuller

When was the last time there was an actual open election in NYC? Rich elitists have owned that city since the day it was created.

Yep, it all started with .....

"We'll give you all these nice beads for that swampy looking island over there."   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.