Author Topic: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come to the Suburbs  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come to the Suburbs

Posted at 1:15 pm on June 1, 2020 by Brandon Morse

This isn’t an internet tough guy post. This isn’t me flexing about my love of the 2nd Amendment and practice thereof. This isn’t about how well I can shoot, or what kind of guns I own.

This is a legitimate warning about what will happen.

Riots are popping up in cities over the murder of George Floyd, completely overshadowing the legitimate protests containing peaceful people making a valid point. Some of these rioters, namely those belonging to the group “Antifa,” have mentioned that they’re going to leave the cities and move their destruction and violence into the suburbs.

more
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/06/01/a-warning-to-rioters-and-antifa-members-threatening-to-come-to-the-suburbs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Suburbanites be warned, you have no allies in city hall, as do the rioters.

Offline goatprairie

Suburbanites be warned, you have no allies in city hall, as do the rioters.
There simply aren't enough of  a certain demographic where I live (semi-rural) to constitute a threat. The ones who do live in sizable numbers live about fifteen miles away. And their numbers are still pretty small. There was a protest in my old hometown where most of them live, but things were pretty peaceful.
The chances of any of the human detritus marching down my street and vandalizing things is exceptionally small. Less than one percent.
However, if they did try to do things, there are plenty of gun owners and Republicans on my street who wouldn't take kindly to them vandalizing their property. Even my very non-violent wife has told me she knows how to shoot a gun.
But, like I said, the chances of that happening on my street are exceptionally slight.

Offline skeeter

There simply aren't enough of  a certain demographic where I live (semi-rural) to constitute a threat. The ones who do live in sizable numbers live about fifteen miles away. And their numbers are still pretty small. There was a protest in my old hometown where most of them live, but things were pretty peaceful.
The chances of any of the human detritus marching down my street and vandalizing things is exceptionally small. Less than one percent.
However, if they did try to do things, there are plenty of gun owners and Republicans on my street who wouldn't take kindly to them vandalizing their property. Even my very non-violent wife has told me she knows how to shoot a gun.
But, like I said, the chances of that happening on my street are exceptionally slight.

Do you have a college in your community? If so, you may be surprised. US Universities are cranking out brainless leftist revolutionaries by the score every semester.

Sadly, suburbanites in blue states will have to consider the personal post-riot ramifications of using deadly force as they protect their homes.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
FWIW    :shrug:

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline goatprairie

Do you have a college in your community? If so, you may be surprised. US Universities are cranking out brainless leftist revolutionaries by the score every semester.

Sadly, suburbanites in blue states will have to consider the personal post-riot ramifications of using deadly force as they protect their homes.
I have two liberal arts colleges and a technical college in the closest "big" city (50,000 pop.) nearby.
The minority population is extremely small maybe three or four percent.
When I grew up in the city fifty-sixty years ago, there was exactly one black family in the entire city of 50,000. I never saw them, they lived five miles north of me. I was told about them when I was a young adult.
The chances of rioting in the city are pretty small. They held a demonstration of several hundred people the other day in a city park and then marched down one of the downtown streets.
They also presented a list of demands to the craven lib mayor of the city. I sincerely doubt any of the protesters had problems with racism. Especially, since many of them were white.

Offline skeeter

I have two liberal arts colleges and a technical college in the closest "big" city (50,000 pop.) nearby.
The minority population is extremely small maybe three or four percent.
When I grew up in the city fifty-sixty years ago, there was exactly one black family in the entire city of 50,000. I never saw them, they lived five miles north of me. I was told about them when I was a young adult.
The chances of rioting in the city are pretty small. They held a demonstration of several hundred people the other day in a city park and then marched down one of the downtown streets.
They also presented a list of demands to the craven lib mayor of the city. I sincerely doubt any of the protesters had problems with racism. Especially, since many of them were white.
I do not think its the racial grievance crowd we need to be concerned with. Its anarchists of all ethnicities radicalized, and militarized, by their professors and progressive media.

Offline aligncare

We need to change our focus and voices from supporting the mourning protesters—that part is over, its been nine days now—to expressing our anger at the rioters and do nothing leaders. Race has nothing to do with it. Everyone needs to stop virtue signaling about Floyd’s death. America is burning!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Suburbanites have a lot more to lose and are going to be a lot more apt to go to extremes to make sure no harm befalls what they’re protecting. Too much rides on it. In the city, you were the pack of lions seeking whom you may devour. In the burbs, you’re the gazelle.

And that's the bottom line on attempts to riot in a Sub- or Exurbs.  Good article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I thought references to violence were not allowed on Twitter.

But if it is okay to tough guy talk, violent threats--then let's stage some games. Make some money, sell ads.

Ten of the best frrom each side. Meet in open carry Arizona, or Wyoming.

Do some MMA.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln