Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani calls on Cuomo to remove Bill de Blasio  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani calls on Cuomo to remove Bill de Blasio
« on: June 02, 2020, 01:54:38 pm »
Rudy Giuliani calls on Cuomo to remove Bill de Blasio
By John Bowden - 06/02/20 09:06 AM EDT

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) called on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to remove the city's current mayor, Bill de Blasio (D), because of his handling of protests and looting in New York City.

In a pair of tweets, the former mayor and attorney of President Trump said that de Blasio had lost control of the demonstrations in his city and was unfairly criticizing members of the New York Police Department (NYPD).

"Gov. Cuomo should remove Mayor DiBlasio. He is preventing the NYPD from taking the actions that have prevented riots in the past," Giuliani tweeted.

"The Mayor in NYC has lost control of the mob and of the city," he continued. "The Mayor is preventing the NYPD to take the actions necessary to stop brutal attacks on police and citizens. He is even falsely accusing NYPD of taking excessive action when he has made them punching bags."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500618-rudy-giuliani-bill-de-blasio-should-step-down-over-handling-of-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Rudy Giuliani calls on Cuomo to remove Bill de Blasio
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 02:11:19 pm »
Not that I care but who is Rudy?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 02:59:17 pm »
Not that I care but who is Rudy?

*****rollingeyes***** The first clause of The Hill's article tells readers who he is. *****rollingeyes*****

Does Cuomo have the authority to remove de Blah-Blah the Incompetent? Not that Cuomo any less incompetent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 04:18:56 pm »
In the words of our Founder, "Shut up, Rudy."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 04:36:58 pm »
I will grow a penis before Cuomo listened to Giuliani.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 04:57:24 pm »
In the words of our Founder, "Shut up, Rudy."

I find it pretty strange Giuliani would say something like this.  Can a governor of a state legally remove a Mayor of city?

BTW Rudy, we are still waiting on that Ukraine bombshell that was supposed to expose the entire DC mess.  Still waiting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 05:10:01 pm »
I find it pretty strange Giuliani would say something like this.  Can a governor of a state legally remove a Mayor of city?

BTW Rudy, we are still waiting on that Ukraine bombshell that was supposed to expose the entire DC mess.  Still waiting.

Don’t you be dissing my man Rudy. When I moved my family back home in ‘92 NYC was a crime infested cesspool under Mayor Dinkins. Rudy transformed the city in short order, as promised. The sun shined and the city was livable and thriving again. Don’t you be dissing him.