Author Topic: Tucker Carlson goes after Trump and Kushner over protests  (Read 603 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Tucker Carlson goes after Trump and Kushner over protests
« on: June 02, 2020, 02:25:49 pm »
Tucker Carlson goes after Trump and Kushner over protests

Carlson, who often uses his show to ardently defend the president and attack Trump’s foes, lambasted the nation’s leaders across the political spectrum for letting protests get out of hand. He also went after Jared Kushner, saying “no one has more contempt” for the president’s supporters than Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser. He accused Kushner of breaking starkly from Trump’s platform and talking Trump out of taking decisive actions…

“If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across the street from your house, how can you protect my family?” Carlson said on his show. “How are you going to protect the country? How are you trying?”

He continued: “On Twitter the next morning, the president reassured America that he and his family were just fine. The federally funded bodyguards had kept them safe. He did not mention protecting the rest of the nation, much of which was then on fire. He seemed aware only of himself.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/06/tucker-carlson-goes-trump-kushner-protests/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Tucker Carlson goes after Trump and Kushner over protests
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 02:26:31 pm »
Tucker Carlson is a secret liberal progressive trying to ruin Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 02:27:36 pm »
Tucker Carlson is a secret liberal progressive trying to ruin Trump.

Tucker Carlson isn't a knee jerk Trump hater. So his criticism actually is worth listening to.

Anyone interested in his monologue should look up the whole thing, and not just the edited version here.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:35:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scott Morefield
Reporter
June 01, 2020 9:24 PM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson blasted White House adviser Jared Kushner as one of those responsible for subverting President Donald Trump’s “instincts” on key issues that affect his presidency.

Commenting on the ongoing protests, riots and general lawlessness taking place in the wake of the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week, Carlson used part of Monday night’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” opening monologue to take aim at “key advisers,” including Kushner, who don’t understand the “gravity of the moment.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/tucker-carlson-jared-kushner-donald-trump-instincts-subverted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Carlson is an idiot.. he is the one that does not understand....

Offline skeeter

Carlson is an idiot.. he is the one that does not understand....

His point about Kushner is worth considering.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 02:54:53 pm »
Yawn ... Trump does not have the authority to act in states unless requested to do so by states' governors or the conditions specified by the Insurrestion Act of 1807 are met. ASSuming Politico quoted Carlson accurately and not out of context, if Carlson is too ignorant to be aware that a President's powers are limited, maybe he should get barista or fryolator training.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EdinVA

More from Townhall

WATCH: Tucker Shreds Jared Kushner for Leading Trump Astray on Law and Order
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/06/01/watch-tucker-shreds-jared-kushner-for-leading-trump-astray-on-law-and-order-n2569879

Carlson needs to read the constitution... the president does not run states or cities UNLESS requested...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 03:02:33 pm »
Tucker Carlson isn't a knee jerk Trump hater. So his criticism actually is worth listening to.

Anyone interested in his monologue should look up the whole thing, and not just the edited version here.

I heard his replay this morning on FOX radio. A lot of tough love in that monologue. But, the underlying theme was clear. Our leaders must stop virtue signaling and act to quell the violence and looting. George Floyd’s death has nothing to do with what’s happening in our major cities.

If anything, he was supporting Trump, acknowledging his instincts are correct—get tough, NOW, Mr. president.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 03:07:48 pm »
I heard his replay this morning on FOX radio. A lot of tough love in that monologue. But, the underlying theme was clear. Our leaders must stop virtue signaling and act to quell the violence and looting. George Floyd’s death has nothing to do with what’s happening in our major cities.

If anything, he was supporting Trump, acknowledging his instincts are correct—get tough, NOW, Mr. president.
Exactly. Always seek out the whole story on your own and do not rely on self serving versions served up by people with an obvious agenda.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:19:41 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 03:08:05 pm »

Exactly....He wants Trump to follow his own instincts and stop listening to Kushner...the first article posted here has a video which I suggest members watch.
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 03:22:25 pm »

Exactly....He wants Trump to follow his own instincts and stop listening to Kushner...the first article posted here has a video which I suggest members watch.
Carlson never cited any example of how kushner was a problem, he just stated it as fact and we are to take his word for it.
I could care less about kushner so am not defending him, just tired of the talking heads telling us how to think and never offering up any defense of their diatribe.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 01:05:38 am »
Think Mr. Carlson went after Mr. Trump?
Did you listen to what he said about Nikki Haley...???

A link to a transcript can be found here:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/tucker-carlson-this-is-how-nations-collapse/

Offline dancer

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 09:29:28 am »
Carlson never cited any example of how kushner was a problem, he just stated it as fact and we are to take his word for it.
I could care less about kushner so am not defending him, just tired of the talking heads telling us how to think and never offering up any defense of their diatribe.
Agree.  What has Kushner to do with this mess.  Nothing.  I'm not for or against Kushner.  I've watched PDJT go against their wishes.  While reading around the web, the only people I see that rage on Kushner are "muh joo" shills.  Why did Tucker even go there?  It adds nothing to his argument. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 11:08:27 am »
Agree.  What has Kushner to do with this mess.  Nothing.  I'm not for or against Kushner.  I've watched PDJT go against their wishes.  While reading around the web, the only people I see that rage on Kushner are "muh joo" shills.  Why did Tucker even go there?  It adds nothing to his argument.

I’m with you. Many on our side keep bitching about him and Ivanka, but I don’t get it. Trump wasn’t a political insider and when it came time for hiring staff he had no connections to good people around Washington nor reliable counsel from those around him it turns out. Many he did hire on recommendation of Reince Priebus turned out to be snakes and liars. If he felt comfortable and safer with family around who he could trust, I understood that.