Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: Violence Is 'A Coordinated Effort to Eventually Overthrow the U.S. Government'  (Read 201 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
She is absolutely correct!!

Laura Ingraham: Violence Is 'A Coordinated Effort to Eventually Overthrow the U.S. Government'

".................Now, the aim of these criminal enterprises, including Antifa, but not limited to Antifa, is to undermine confidence in our institutions of government at all levels -- local, state, and federal.

These wanton acts of violence are part of a coordinated effort to eventually overthrow the United States government. It's well-funded, and it's well organized on social media. No Twitter warnings, by the way, from Jack Dorsey even though they seek nothing short of an overthrow of all that we love and believe in. And elimination of our Constitution, basically all of our rights, including the Second Amendment, and much of the First.

They don't care about George Floyd. They're using and abusing his memory to create more suffering and more chaos. It's like one giant video game to some these folks, but their call to duty is one of annihilation of the country that we all love.

Now, where did this all come from? I was thinking about this today talking to friends and down the road in D.C., where did it come from? Why is there so much hate? The American people and law enforcement officers are overwhelmingly good people. It goes way beyond anger over the tragedies of Floyd and Trayvon Martin and Philando Castile.

The genesis of this seething hatred began decades ago at our universities, and it spread like a contagion into all levels of learning. Radical professors attacking the ideals of Western Civilization, and it's only gotten worse...............

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/susan-jones/laura-ingraham-violence-coordinated-effort-eventually-overthrow-us-government
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.