Author Topic: Texas Man Wanted to ‘Off Racists and MAGA People’ at George Floyd Protest, Say Feds  (Read 411 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bob Price 3 Jun 2020

The man arrested by police in Lubbock, Texas, after he brandished a semi-automatic rifle in front of a George Floyd protest posted a threat on Facebook saying he wanted to “off racists and MAGA people,” officials stated. He allegedly shouted, “President Trump must die” and “this is a revolution” as authorities took him into custody.

Lubbock police officers arrested 25-year-old Emmanuel Quinones on Saturday after he was captured on video purportedly brandishing a loaded Smith & Wesson .223 semi-automatic rifle in front of protesters, KCBD NBC11 reported. The protesters were standing in support of George Floyd, the black man killed by Minneapolis police in May.

The suspect refused to drop his rifle until a Lubbock police officer drew his sidearm. In the video, a bystander is seen tackling the suspect and others from the protest assisted an officer who appeared to have been injured in the arrest, Breitbart Texas reported.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/06/03/texas-man-wanted-to-off-racists-and-maga-people-at-george-floyd-protest-say-feds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Little puke's life is ruined....   Good!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

...  a loaded Smith & Wesson .223 semi-automatic rifle in front of protesters, KCBD NBC11 reported.

I'm not a gun hobbyist, but was I the first to notice something the NBC station did not say? Two letters, a hyphen, and two numbers?

AR-15

When a dog doesn't bark it means something. IMO, the NBC station didn't want to associate the bogey-gun with a Hispanic ("Quiñones" is probably more accurate) dude hating on Trump supporters.

Fixed typo
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:41:49 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm not a gun hobbyist, but was I the first to notice something the NBC station did not say? Two letters, a hyphen, and two numbers?

AR-15

Whe a dog doesn't bark it means something. IMO, the NBC station didn't want to associate the bogey-gun with a Hispanic ("Quiñones" is probably more accurate) dude hating on Trump supporters.

Excellent find.  The MSM has manipulated the media so masterfully now that getting any type of honest news in the traditional ways is impossible.  Today, had absolutley fantastic news on the jobs report, and the MSM made it still sound like a disaster in the making.  The MSM has a left directed scripted narrative, and they are playing that part perfectly.

In the context of this thread....  Think about it, a thug with 6 felony counts, resisting arrest, and under drugs is about to be cannonized. While 3 or 4 cops have died trying to protect the peace from his disciples.  Bizarre and irony first cone to mind,   but I'll think I will stick with the word "pathetic" as the most apt desciription.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Any other time, the news media would call it an assault weapon or, at the very least, an automatic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org