Author Topic: Cotton: Trump should use Insurrection Act to deploy active-duty military to cities  (Read 993 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think so. If the leftists don't stand down pretty quick they will find more and more armed people ready to defend their families and property. From what I've seen most of the Antifa types look like a bunch of suburban children of Karens.

I disagree.  The Antifa urchins have yet to pay any price at all for their treachery, and will not stop advancing until they do, which means things will necessarily have to get worse before improving.  It's going to require getting a beat down, arrests and jail for more than a few hours to get their minds right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I disagree.  The Antifa urchins have yet to pay any price at all for their treachery, and will not stop advancing until they do, which means things will necessarily have to get worse before improving.  It's going to require getting a beat down, arrests and jail for more than a few hours to get their minds right.

The Antifa thugs are gonna try to milkshake the wrong person and he or she is going to retrieve their AR-15 and leave a bloody mess.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Antifa thugs are gonna try to milkshake the wrong person and he or she is going to retrieve their AR-15 and leave a bloody mess.

It makes you wonder how short of a leash Soros is keeping them on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's one thing seeing the bloodied carcasses of 3 dozen Antifa idiots dressed in black on a loop for 24 hours

Seeing the graduation photos and social media photos of them as civilians on a loop for 24 days is quite another.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald