Author Topic: Biden meets black leaders, promises to earn African-American support amid protests  (Read 266 times)

Online libertybele

He was VP for 8 long dreadful years .... what happened to his promises then??

Biden meets black leaders, promises to earn African-American support amid protests

WILMINGTON, Del. (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised black community leaders in Delaware on Monday he would earn their support amid nationwide police brutality protests, saying he would create a police oversight board within his first 100 days in the White House. ...........

.......Biden, who met with more than a dozen black leaders in a church in Wilmington, also said he would soon unveil an economic plan to deal with the disproportionate toll on the black and Latino communities from the coronavirus outbreak.

“I’ve never taken you for granted,” Biden, who visited a protest site on Sunday, told the leaders after sitting quietly and taking note of their concerns. “It has to be earned, earned every single time.” .......

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-biden/biden-meets-black-leaders-promises-to-earn-african-american-support-amid-protests-idUSKBN2382SI
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Biden meets black leaders, promises to earn African-American support amid protests"

Have it your way, ol' white Joe.

Because whether you comprehend it or not, this turmoil is going to quickly be recognized as a struggle by blacks against whites, for better or worse. (Aside: it's really a struggle between the leftist/communist democrats and the Constitutional government of the United States, but I'm sure you can't see that)

And if you take a side with the blacks, Euro-Americans, even those who up to now were affiliated with your party, may just decide that they have to "take sides" as well.

And it may not be with "yours".

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He did though also ask if he could do all that from his bunker basement.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:56:34 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

“I’ve never taken you for granted,” Biden, who visited a protest site on Sunday, told the leaders after sitting quietly and taking note of their concerns. Except for that "you ain't black" thing, which I'm sure you all have forgotten by now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org