Author Topic: Chris Cuomo’s ratings plummet as Americans tire of brothers’ schtick  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

Chris Cuomo’s ratings plummet as Americans tire of brothers’ schtick
New York Post

Americans have spoken with their clickers — and they’re sick of Chris and Andrew Cuomo show.

Chris Cuomo yuks it up with his governor bro during an almost daily “check-in” on his CNN show since the coronavirus started ravaging New York — and America wants it to stop.

At first, the shtick was successful. Ratings hit an all-time high on March 30, with 862,000 daily viewers in the 25-54 age demographic. But since then, according to the Daily Mail, the ratings for Cuomo Prime Time have tanked, plummeting by 50 percent since Chris recovered from COVID.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-cuomos-ratings-plummet-as-americans-tire-of-brothers-schtick

rangerrebew

Ratings mean absolutely nothing to  the Communist News Network, except their own polls which show them to be the most trusted network on TV, a lie bigger than Hitler was a monk at one time. :thumbsdown:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I beleive the Cuomo name has become synonymous  with the deliberate killing of the elderly.  Their gig's up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.