Author Topic: Liberal Writer For ESPN Encourages Terrorists to “Burn Down” Low-Income Housing Unit – Then FREAKS O  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Writer For ESPN Encourages Terrorists to “Burn Down” Low-Income Housing Unit – Then FREAKS OUT When Rioters Show Up at His House!
By Cristina Laila
Published May 31, 2020 at 2:44pm

ESPN writer Chris Palmer encouraged arsonists and terrorists to burn down a 189-unit low-income housing development in Minneapolis.

“Burn that shit down. Burn it all down” – Chris Palmer tweeted over a photo of the low-income housing completely engulfed in flames.

The tweet has been deleted, however the internet is forever.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/liberal-writer-espn-encourages-terrorists-burn-low-income-housing-unit-freaks-rioters-show-house/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I LOVE the fact that this wuss poser has an official photo of himself posted wearing a hoodie and trying to look like a thug.

Then reality imposed on his fantasy life and he called his mama to protect him from "the bad mens".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
ESPN is a cesspool.

Based on that first Tweet, just how is this guy able to retain his job?   nm...  pigment was a giveaway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Liberal Writer For ESPN Encourages Terrorists to “Burn Down” Low-Income Housing Unit – Then FREAKS OUT When Rioters Show Up at His House!
By Cristina Laila
Published May 31, 2020 at 2:44pm

ESPN writer Chris Palmer encouraged arsonists and terrorists to burn down a 189-unit low-income housing development in Minneapolis.

“Burn that shit down. Burn it all down” – Chris Palmer tweeted over a photo of the low-income housing completely engulfed in flames.

The tweet has been deleted, however the internet is forever.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/liberal-writer-espn-encourages-terrorists-burn-low-income-housing-unit-freaks-rioters-show-house/

Can we please start prosecuting people for inciting a riot?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I got to ask, would it be too much of a schadenfreude moment, if the CA riots turned on all the left wing Hollywood studios.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

A liberal being a hypocrite?  Who da thunk?  All liberals think this way.  It was OK when they were only rounding up Jews and cramming them in cattle cars.  But when they started doing it to trade unionists and communists, all of a sudden the bleeding hearts were upset.

It's too bad that his brain lacks the capacity to logically assess his dilemma here.  Because of emotion, he will brush this incident off and continue to support the mass destruction of property while justifying in his mind why his property should be immune.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I believe that he is already, or very shortly will be, terminated from ESPN.
Hard to come back from calling the rioter "animals who should go back to where they came from".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

No. Not unless they are Republicans,and white.

BTW,it is a historical FACT that the first man enslaved in the English-speaking new world was a black indentured servant,and he was enslaved by a FREE BLACK MAN.

This happened in Colonial Virginia,and the court records still exist.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 07:04:24 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!