Author Topic: John Cusack gets pepper sprayed, bike smashed by Chicago police officers during George Floyd protest  (Read 473 times)

Offline Hoodat

John Cusack gets pepper sprayed, bike smashed by Chicago police officers during George Floyd protest

Cassie Carpenter   |   14:09 EDT, 31 May 2020   |   Updated: 16:01 EDT, 31 May 2020

Golden Globe nominee John Cusack witnessed police brutality first-hand in Chicago on Saturday night during a protest for the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis last Monday.

At first, the 53-year-old Illinois native - who concealed his identity with a COVID-19 face mask - spoke to several cops, whom he said 'understood the rage' of 'furious' protesters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8374463/John-Cusack-gets-pepper-sprayed-bike-smashed-Chicago-police-officers-George-Floyd-protest.html

Cusack stood there filming looters looting a Whole Foods and a beauty supply store.  Wonder if he would do the same if they were looting his house?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LottieDah

Couldn't be more deserved

Offline Slide Rule

Couldn't be more deserved.

Amen!

After Cusack ranted the other day, quite deserved
a pepper seasoning is appropriate.

Who would send a nickle this creeps way?  Ever?
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Amen!

After Cusack ranted the other day, quite deserved
a pepper seasoning is appropriate.

Who would send a nickle this creeps way?  Ever?
Oh I don’t know, I would pay a couple of nickels to see him beat
 down and pepper sprayed it would be great with ‘That’s Entertainment’ playing in the background.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Oh I don’t know, I would pay a couple of nickels to see him beat
 down and pepper sprayed it would be great with ‘That’s Entertainment’ playing in the background.
"In your eyes" would be most appropriate.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Hoodat

"In your eyes" would be most appropriate.

Well played, sir.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh I would have paid to see that..... 000hehehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34