Author Topic: Son of Minnesota’s attorney general: 'I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA'  (Read 339 times)

Online Hoodat

Son of Minnesota’s attorney general: 'I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA'

Tyler Olson   |   Fox News   |   12 hrs ago

The son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison tweeted on Sunday that he is declaring his support for Antifa after President Trump said that his administration would be declaring it a "Terrorist Organization."

Jeremiah Ellison, who is a member of the Minneapolis City Council, noted in the tweet that he believes "white power" terrorists are actually the ones engaging in the looting, arson and other riot activities as violent sects hijack some of the protests against racial inequality and police brutality in the wake of the death of George Floyd last Monday.

"I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA," Ellison said. "Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/son-of-minnesotas-attorney-general-declares-support-for-antifa

I can't believe the people of Minnesota put up with this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every child of rich, famous, and powerful people, seem to always 'act out' in rebellion.
That's why so many of them wind up as broke losers or die from an overdose.
They do not understand actions have consequences.
They grow up in a bubble world and therefore do not understand real reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Big surprise. Marxist father raises Marxist son. Film at 11.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

Son of a muzzie bro joins the Sturmabteilung. Didn't see that one coming. NOT!

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.