Author Topic: Biden Campaign Staff Donates to Organization That Bails Out Rioters Arrested in Minneapolis  (Read 355 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Biden Campaign Staff Donates to Organization That Bails Out Rioters Arrested in Minneapolis

Bronson Stocking
|
Posted: May 30, 2020 8:13 PM

Campaign staff for Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden are bragging about their recent donations to a far-left organization that bails out rioters arrested in Minneapolis.

Reuters reported that 13 members of the Biden campaign recently posted on Twitter about their donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, a group that uses such donations to pay bail fees of rioters arrested in violent protests.
A Biden campaign spokesman declined to answer whether the donations to the Antifa-aligned group were officially coordinated with the Biden campaign.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/05/30/biden-campaign-staff-donates-to-organization-that-bails-out-rioters-arrested-in-m-n2569747
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LottieDah

Why are they not donating to the family of George Floyd instead?  Sickos!

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Now that Antifa has been designated a terrorist organization, can the Biden staffers be arrested for assisting terrorists?  888bravo
Let it burn.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Now that Antifa has been designated a terrorist organization, can the Biden staffers be arrested for assisting terrorists?  888bravo

I'm thinking this will come up moving forward, toward the Trump-Biden contests.

Or alternatively it could play into dem braintrust concerns over Mr. Biden's fitness for a winning campaign.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln