Author Topic: Florida Department of Health dashboard glitch resolved  (Read 471 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Florida Department of Health dashboard glitch resolved
« on: May 31, 2020, 06:45:46 pm »
Gee ... color me surprised?  As I had suspected, yet another "glitch" in the system.  I believe this is #4 now.  Good thing it's now resolved.  *****rollingeyes*****

Florida Department of Health dashboard glitch resolved

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The Florida Department of Health's dashboard glitch has been resolved.

The department was working to fix the glitch on their dashboard Sunday.

It was impeding access to information about coronavirus cases and statistics on the dashboard.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42192784/florida-department-of-health-dashboard-glitch-resolved
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.