Author Topic: UK: Islamic terrorist links to proposed Piccadilly Circus mega-mosque  (Read 368 times)

rangerrebew

UK: Islamic terrorist links to proposed Piccadilly Circus mega-mosque

May 28, 2020 11:00 am By John Russell 

Islamist and terrorist links have been unearthed in connection to a proposed ‘mega-mosque’ in the heart of London. Plans have been submitted to London’s City of Westminster Council for a 1,000 worshipper capacity mosque in iconic Piccadilly Circus. The bid aims to transform parts of the historic Trocadero building in the West End, but locals have objected to the proposal, with some citing the proximity of the city’s gay quarter in the Soho district.

The proposal has been made by the Aziz Foundation, which is a charity offering educational grants and scholarships to Muslims. Heading the bid is Asif Aziz, CEO and founder of Criterion Capital, a Malawian-born tycoon who is the largest property owner between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square, earning him the nickname ‘Mr. West End’. Aziz has recently taken a ‘hardball approach’ to businesses that have been unable to pay their rent due to lost income during the Corona virus epidemic. He was also in the news in 2017 over a legal wrangle with his estranged ‘wife’. Aziz contested her claim to a share of his £1.1 billion fortune, arguing they were never legally married.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/05/uk-islamic-terrorist-links-to-proposed-piccadilly-circus-mega-mosque

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well the Tower of London has been out of commission for a number of hundreds of years now.

Muzzies, would love and delight in the irony of putting it back in operation to control the locals. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"UK: Islamic terrorist links to proposed Piccadilly Circus mega-mosque..."

Name the mosque;
I'll show you the connections to radical islam...

(With a cockeyed hat tip towards Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria...)