Author Topic: St. Louis man allegedly dragged to death by FedEx truck during protest: reports  (Read 1410 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete isn't that a Darwin. Award?

@Gefn

I believe it is.

Then again,sometimes it works for the leadership if they can con some of their "slowest thinkers" into doing "stoopid shat" "fo de cameras and de cause".

Remember the MLK Jr marches from the 60's,where the typical blacks marching wore their "church clothes" to protest marches?

Remember seeing many young black men with the pants,white shirts,and bow ties,but no jackets?

Wonder where the jackets were?

The police dogs took the jackets away as the "marchers" used them to slap the dogs in the face to get them to attack for the teebee cameras so they could "prove de white mans bees racists,n'shat causen he dun sicked de dogs on de piceful protestirs!"

And "No,CBS news was NOT going to show THAT film.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@sneakypete
I believe I was five when MLK Jr. and RFK died, but yes, I’ve seen those photos.

I miss people wearing hats too.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
I believe I was five when MLK Jr. and RFK died, but yes, I’ve seen those photos.

@Gefn

It took years,but eventually some photos appeared showing these young men down on their knees out of normal camera view,slapping the dogs in the face with their jackets to get them to try to attack.

You would never know this from the media reports of the "redneck cops siccing German Shepherds on the innocent,justice-seeking,peaceful black men."

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Quasar44

I agree,and that guy dying improved the American gene pool.

You really ain't got to be a rocket scientist to figure out you are going to lose if you try to wrestle with a delivery truck.

I am awaiting the anger on our side in case this driver is either fired, or brought up on charges.  That will be the point, that we as a nation will no longer have the ability to lawfully protect ourselves against the feral mob.

Speaking of...   My thoughts are with anyone living in a state that significantly controls your 2A rights.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:45:20 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am awaiting the anger on our side in case this driver is either fired, or brought up on charges.  That will be the point, that we as a nation will no longer have the ability to lawfully protect ourselves against the feral mob.

@catfish1957

It's just not in the nature of white people to riot. It takes a LOT to get them to the point where they want to start setting things on fire,but when they do "get THERE",they don't give a damn if they set the planet on fire.

For one thing,when white people get together in large numbers and riot (as opposed to mere protest) it means the smell of "revolution is in the air" and some truly bad things are going to happen to the people in power and those who protect them.

MOST white people (with exceptions for the Irish) are slow to anger and take action,and it is unfortunate for everyone that black people seem to misunderstand this,and think we are afraid of them.

The truth is we just don't want to have to kill them if we can avoid it in any reasonable way. As long as the blacks continue to riot in black and commercial areas,they are semi-safe. The minute they start marching in,setting fires,and attacking white families in white neighborhoods is the same day they will be re-learning what they used to know about the the "peaceful nature of the white man". It's not because he is afraid of you,it's just because he doesn't want to kill you if he can avoid it.

The problem is going to be in getting him to stop killing once he starts.

There are very good reasons the white man ended up dominating the world,despite being the TRUE minority population,and it ain't because he is a swell dancer.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:24:22 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Speaking of...   My thoughts are with anyone living in a state that significantly controls your 2A rights.
You get the government you vote for, or even tolerate.

The driver, however is prohibited from having a firearm by DOT rules (Federal), and possibly company policy. He could not remain where he was and wait for the police to fill out an accident report. To stay would be to die.
Self defense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

@catfish1957

It's just not in the nature of white people to riot. It takes a LOT to get them to the point where they want to start setting things on fire,but when they do "get THERE",they don't give a damn if they set the planet on fire.

For one thing,when white people get together in large numbers and riot (as opposed to mere protest) it means the smell of "revolution is in the air" and some truly bad things are going to happen to the people in power and those who protect them.

MOST white people (with exceptions for the Irish) are slow to anger and take action,and it is unfortunate for everyone that black people seem to misunderstand this,and think we are afraid of them.

The truth is we just don't want to have to kill them if we can avoid it in any reasonable way. As long as the blacks continue to riot in black and commercial areas,they are semi-safe. The minute they start marching in,setting fires,and attacking white families in white neighborhoods is the same day they will be re-learning what they used to know about the the "peaceful nature of the white man". It's not because he is afraid of you,it's just because he doesn't want to kill you if he can avoid it.

The problem is going to be in getting him to stop killing once he starts.

There are very good reasons the white man ended up dominating the world,despite being the TRUE minority population,and it ain't because he is a swell dancer.
All very true. When the Caucasians get irate enough to become violent in large numbers, nations burn, not neighborhoods.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
All very true. When the Caucasians get irate enough to become violent in large numbers, nations burn, not neighborhoods.

Counting disease, poverty, and battle, 3-4% of the U.S / C.S.  population died 1861-1865.  Not thinking something that horrendous couldn't happen again, is short sided at best.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

As a Bookface friend is always saying, "When black people riot, cities burn.  When white people riot, continents burn."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I was joking around with my friend in high school and he said "Hey I'm Italian, we kill people we don't like." I said: "Well... I'm German and we kill whole races we don't like."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"The truth is we just don't want to have to kill them if we can avoid it in any reasonable way. As long as the blacks continue to riot in black and commercial areas,they are semi-safe. The minute they start marching in,setting fires,and attacking white families in white neighborhoods is the same day they will be re-learning what they used to know about the the "peaceful nature of the white man"."

Yet another Fishrrman almost-fearless prediction:
We're going to find out if what you say is true very soon.

Because I sense the agitators/insurrectionists/rioters ARE going to start spreading out, at least to some close-in suburbs. Seems I just read earlier this morning that some suburban areas near Chicago may be "in their sights".

Remember -- if it was "only the blacks alone" who were "in for the lootin'", they would probably just remain in their own locales. But the driving force here -- the instigators -- are NOT the blacks, but are white antifa/revolutionaries. The instigators WANT such a confrontation, and are going to be pushing for it.

So... we're gonna see if the white folk are willing to defend themselves against this.

But... be careful what you wish for.

Once this happens -- once there are several instances of "whites fighting back" (and hopefully, winning, at least at "the home level") -- this will no longer be just "rioting" or local insurrection. It will become a race war, and expect the media to scream that out as such...

Offline mountaineer

I was joking around with my friend in high school and he said "Hey I'm Italian, we kill people we don't like." I said: "Well... I'm German and we kill whole races we don't like."
I'm English, German and Irish, mostly. I'm just here for the beer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online Smokin Joe

Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"The truth is we just don't want to have to kill them if we can avoid it in any reasonable way. As long as the blacks continue to riot in black and commercial areas,they are semi-safe. The minute they start marching in,setting fires,and attacking white families in white neighborhoods is the same day they will be re-learning what they used to know about the the "peaceful nature of the white man"."

Because I sense the agitators/insurrectionists/rioters ARE going to start spreading out, at least to some close-in suburbs. Seems I just read earlier this morning that some suburban areas near Chicago may be "in their sights".

Remember -- if it was "only the blacks alone" who were "in for the lootin'", they would probably just remain in their own locales. But the driving force here -- the instigators -- are NOT the blacks, but are white antifa/revolutionaries. The instigators WANT such a confrontation, and are going to be pushing for it.

So... we're gonna see if the white folk are willing to defend themselves against this.

But... be careful what you wish for.

Once this happens -- once there are several instances of "whites fighting back" (and hopefully, winning, at least at "the home level") -- this will no longer be just "rioting" or local insurrection. It will become a race war, and expect the media to scream that out as such...
So, hypothetically speaking, the trick would be to pick off the whites agitating the black crowd to riot.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sneakin' Pete wrote:

@Fishrrman

I would really LOVE to argue with that,but can't because I have been seeing the same future for a while now. The rats are coming out of hiding to lead their mice to glory.

I don't know about anybody else,but I am pretty prepared,and ANYBODY of ANY race,creed,or color that comes to MY house looking for plunder and loot is going to find themselves in DEEP doo-doo.

Just because I don't WANT to shoot,doesn't mean I won't.

It doesn't even mean I won't go hunting to help my neighbors. I am no big fan of half-measures. If you are going to do something,do it right.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:57:28 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, hypothetically speaking, the trick would be to pick off the whites agitating the black crowd to riot.

That's what's going to happen here, as soon as the rioters enter jurisdictions with functioning Police Departments who want to stop it.  So far they've mostly been sticking to Democrat-flavored City Halls.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's what's going to happen here, as soon as the rioters enter jurisdictions with functioning Police Departments who want to stop it.  So far they've mostly been sticking to Democrat-flavored City Halls.

@Cyber Liberty

That's being too nice. Shoot off elbows and kneecaps. Maybe even one of each. For one thing,their screaming will scare the HELL out of their Lt's.

For another,I just want to hear them scream because you can bet your ass THAT is what was in their plans for the rest of we "lesser people".