Author Topic: Biden says he’s ‘furious’ that Trump is ‘calling for violence against American citizens’  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Who gives a shit what this demented jackass says.  Here's what matters ...

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sunday, May 31, 2020

Attorney General William P. Barr's Statement on Riots and Domestic Terrorism

Attorney General William P. Barr has issued the following statement:

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements. Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate, violent, and extremist agenda.

It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others, and interferes with the rights of peaceful protestors, as well as all other citizens.

It also undercuts the urgent work that needs to be done – through constructive engagement between affected communities and law enforcement leaders – to address legitimate grievances. Preventing reconciliation and driving us apart is the goal of these radical groups, and we cannot let them succeed.

It is the responsibility of state and local leaders to ensure that adequate law enforcement resources, including the National Guard where necessary, are deployed on the streets to reestablish law and order. We saw this finally happen in Minneapolis last night, and it worked.

Federal law enforcement actions will be directed at apprehending and charging the violent radical agitators who have hijacked peaceful protest and are engaged in violations of federal law.

To identify criminal organizers and instigators, and to coordinate federal resources with our state and local partners, federal law enforcement is using our existing network of 56 regional FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF).

The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-william-p-barrs-statement-riots-and-domestic-terrorism

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wonder whether he still recommends going out on your porch and firing a shotgun into the air to fend off ne'er-do-wells.
Actually, he advised to fire the shotgun through the door
More advice from Joe Biden: 'Just fire the shotgun through the door'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/more-advice-from-joe-biden-just-fire-the-shotgun-through-the-door
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

He didn't. Biden is just lying, hoping Americans don't know the context of what Trump did say.
@PeteS in CA

What Biden is talking about is Trump saying:  "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."  Biden is saying Trump wants to shoot the demonstrators. 

Offline aligncare

@PeteS in CA

What Biden is talking about is Trump saying:  "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."  Biden is saying Trump wants to shoot the demonstrators.

First, looting and demonstrating are two entirely different things.

Second, if you loot, a shop owner might shoot.

Learn to understand English and the real world.

Offline Victoria33

First, looting and demonstrating are two entirely different things.
Second, if you loot, a shop owner might shoot.
Learn to understand English and the real world.
@aligncare

I was not saying "I" believe that - it is what "Biden" meant when he said that. "What Biden is talking about is Trump saying:  "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."  Biden is saying Trump wants to shoot the demonstrators."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 12:44:39 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

I was not saying "I" believe that - it is what "Biden" meant when he said that. "What Biden is talking about is Trump saying:  "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."  Biden is saying Trump wants to shoot the demonstrators."

Forgive me. I’ve seen your posting history about Trump so naturally I got confused.

Offline LMAO

Do the Democrats believe that showing sympathy towards the rioters and looters is popular with the electorate?  I guess go ahead and run on that  and let the chips fall where they may.

The public is starting to demand law and order. The president will deliver it to them over the protest of the media and the Democratic Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy