Author Topic: Biden says he’s ‘furious’ that Trump is ‘calling for violence against American citizens’  (Read 1150 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden is despicable and just as guilty as those thugs rioting in the streets!

Biden says he’s ‘furious’ that Trump is ‘calling for violence against American citizens’

Joe Biden on Friday criticized President Donald Trump’s response to the violent protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd, blasting the Republican incumbent in tweets and a short speech.

There have been three straight nights of protests sparked by anger over the death of Floyd, a handcuffed black man who died while in police custody. Minnesota’s governor has called in the National Guard to try to stem the violence.

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee tweeted “Enough.” He then said in another Twitter post on Friday morning that he would “not lift” a controversial Trump tweet from Thursday night because he did not want to “give him that amplification.”

“But he is calling for violence against American citizens during a moment of pain for so many. I’m furious, and you should be too,” Biden said.

Trump on Thursday night wrote on Twitter that “THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd,” adding that the military could assume control of Minnesota’s biggest city because “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”..........

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/biden-says-hes-furious-that-trump-is-calling-for-violence-against-american-citizens-2020-05-29?mod=home-page
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

I guess their gonna ride this lie like they did the Ferguson lie.

Maybe there’re enough stupid people in the country who’ll buy it.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I guess their gonna ride this lie like they did the Ferguson lie.

Maybe there’re enough stupid people in the country who’ll buy it.

This they think is their ticket; Russian collusion, impeachment, coronavirus, tanking the economy isn't working -- this is their unexpected and much welcomed opportunity.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

I must have missed Trump calling for violence. I do recall, however, that Biden said "you ain't black." Perhaps he's hoping people will forget that mess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Biden says he’s ‘furious’ that Trump is ‘calling for violence against American citizens’

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm furious that Biden is bailing out the protesters.

So is most of Hollywood.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So is most of Hollywood.

This is no longer about  Floyd, this is now about liberals v. conservatives -- Biden v. Trump.  This was a gift handed to the liberals and they are going to use it to their advantage.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is no longer about  Floyd, this is now about liberals v. conservatives -- Biden v. Trump.  This was a gift handed to the liberals and they are going to use it to their advantage.

They can try.  But IMHO this is going to cause a lot of people to get off their ass and vote against any Dem running in their state.

In the same way all the shortages at the stores caused by the fake panic over bar soup flu caused people to take a renewed interest in their 2A rights...these organized riots will get people to the ballot box in November to vote against the Libs.

Eyes are being opened right now.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You mean rioters/covidiots?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They can try.  But IMHO this is going to cause a lot of people to get off their ass and vote against any Dem running in their state.

In the same way all the shortages at the stores caused by the fake panic over bar soup flu caused people to take a renewed interest in their 2A rights...these organized riots will get people to the ballot box in November to vote against the Libs.

Eyes are being opened right now.

Well, that is being optimistic and I certainly hope you are correct.

Offline aligncare

Biden.  9999hair out0000

Where do we get such men? And how do we return them?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Biden.  9999hair out0000

Where do we get such men? And how do we return them?

I heard that Hiden Biden called from his basement up to grround level, and asked "will somebody tell me what's going on now?"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Joe would rather post bail for people who commit violence against Americans than actually stopping it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So is most of Hollywood.
Easy to do when they aren't burning out your neighborhood.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I must have missed Trump calling for violence. I do recall, however, that Biden said "you ain't black." Perhaps he's hoping people will forget that mess.

He didn't. Biden is just lying, hoping Americans don't know the context of what Trump did say.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter predicted:
"Maybe there’re enough stupid people in the country who’ll buy it."

30%, easily.
35%, possibly.
even 40%... could be.
Americans don't seem to be getting any smarter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"This is no longer about  Floyd, this is now about liberals v. conservatives -- Biden v. Trump.  This was a gift handed to the liberals and they are going to use it to their advantage."

The issue is never the issue.
The issue is... the revolution.

And they sure are makin' some hay outta this.
Speakin' of hay, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back...?

Offline mountaineer

I heard that Hiden Biden called from his basement up to grround level, and asked "will somebody tell me what's going on now?"
Jill, I want my pudding now. Jill?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
bele wrote:
"This is no longer about  Floyd, this is now about liberals v. conservatives -- Biden v. Trump.  This was a gift handed to the liberals and they are going to use it to their advantage."

The issue is never the issue.
The issue is... the revolution.

And they sure are makin' some hay outta this.
Speakin' of hay, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back...?

This may very well be the beginning of a civil war and IF they don't get things under control we will continue to see uprisings in various different cities up until the election and if Trump is re-elected all hell is going to break loose.  Meanwhile ... conservatives sit idly by; that's what we do and they know it. 

If mail in voting isn't allowed -- they will rise up.  If they don't get a second stimulus check -- they will rise up, etc.... you get the picture.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This may very well be the beginning of a civil war and IF they don't get things under control we will continue to see uprisings in various different cities up until the election and if Trump is re-elected all hell is going to break loose.  Meanwhile ... conservatives sit idly by; that's what we do and they know it. 

If mail in voting isn't allowed -- they will rise up.  If they don't get a second stimulus check -- they will rise up, etc.... you get the picture.

That's the Gibsmedat.

"Gibs-Me-Dat" (n.) Annuities, in the form of goods, services, or material (usually welfare checks) given predominately to minorities, in exchange for their tacit agreement to reciprocate by not burning down America's cities.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As I posted on the Pelosi thread..

The memo has gone out to all politicos, celebrities and pundits..Trump is to blame for fueling this fire across the country....remember *Never let a crisis go to waste*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Biden wants Americans to lie down and take a beating or watch their homes or businesses destroyed.

What type of animal wishes that on another human being?

If someone comes to fight, then by dam_ a fight they will have.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Biden wants Americans to lie down and take a beating or watch their homes or businesses destroyed.
I wonder whether he still recommends going out on your porch and firing a shotgun into the air to fend off ne'er-do-wells.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34