Author Topic: John Cusack: I Hope Riots Last ‘Till Trump Flys Away In a F**king Helicopter’  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Cusack: I Hope Riots Last ‘Till Trump Flys Away In a F**king Helicopter’

David Ng and Jerome Hudson 30 May 2020

Cities around the country saw violent protests Friday night. Businesses were burned to the ground. Many were injured and the White House had to go on partial lockdown. That’s not enough for actor John Cusack.

A man was killed Friday night during a Detroit protest that turned violent. A contract security officer for the Federal Protective Service was killed in Oakland, California Friday night. A man died on Saturday after being dragged by a FedEx truck in downtown St. Louis, Missouri, where rioters have ravaged the city. Protests turned violent in Portland, Oregon, a police officer in Los Angeles was beaten by rioters, and across the country at least 200 rioters were arrested in New York City, rioters vandalized CNN’s Atlanta offices, and in Denver Colorado rioters clashed with police through the night.

It’s likely that John Cusack’s palatial neighborhood isn’t burning down. But this woman’s did. And Cusack is encouraging those who set this woman’s community on fire to keep fanning the flames.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/30/john-cusack-i-hope-riots-last-till-trump-flys-away-in-a-fking-helicopter/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 10:19:17 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Are we supposed to care what John Cusack (whom I wouldn't recognize if I tripped over him), Taylor Swift, Madonna, Jimmy Kimmel, et al., say about anything, let alone current political events?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

John Cusack chooses to live in a town that is 97% Caucasian and less than 1% African-American.  Yet he wants to lecture the rest of us about race.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

John Cusack chooses to live in a town that is 97% Caucasian and less than 1% African-American.  Yet he wants to lecture the rest of us about race.

But he does have a negro grounds keeper and a black Hispanic maid for his estate. See? He’s got street cred.

Offline Night Hides Not

I may be an old fuddy-duddy, but I am so over the use of F-bombs in our discourse. It seems like the F-bomb is often used on the East Coast as a noun, a verb, and an adjective, all in the same sentence. I blame the Sopranos for that.

What broke the camel's back for me was last week's visit to Walmart. A man was wearing a shirt festooned with f-bombs. Had I been thinking about it, I would've taken a picture and posted it on the internet. I'm sure the man would have been proud.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

Amen to that, @Night Hides Not  Several years ago, I overheard some young people use the F-word as a verb, adverb and adjective in a single sentence. So tiresome.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

Amen to that, @Night Hides Not  Several years ago, I overheard some young people use the F-word as a verb, adverb and adjective in a single sentence. So tiresome.

@mountaineer , I'm not a saint in the least. I just try to be aware of the company I'm with.

I had a girlfriend many years ago in Germany that told me she loves it when I cuss, because "Americans swear with such passion!"   lol, summer of '79, one of the most memorable summers of my life.

My wife does not share that sentiment. We struggle with the language our kids use, and their ages are 33,31, and 18.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Quasar44

Washed up , pathetic loser actor from the 80s
He was tiny even then

Offline LottieDah

John Cusack is a "red diaper baby".  His parents were "political activists".  Who give a flying "f**k" what he says.  I certainly do not.

Offline PeteS in CA

So Cusack is fine with the US being destroyed if it gets rid of Trump. Howzabout someone give Cusack's address to the Antifoids as someone who won't call the police if the Antifoids sack his house?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.