Author Topic: Civil rights Atty. Leo Terrell: Dems not standing up against crime in Floyd protests because they're  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Civil rights Atty. Leo Terrell: Dems not standing up against crime in Floyd protests because they're afraid to alienate black vote
By Julia Musto | Fox News

Democratic lawmakers are not standing up against criminal activity during protests against the death of George Floyd because they don't want to alienate black voters ahead of the November presidential election, American civil rights Attorney Leo Terrell asserted Friday evening.

In an interview on "Hannity" with host Sean Hannity, the radio talk show host noted that while Floyd's death was a "tragedy" and there is a "universal acceptance" that his murder was wrong, those protesting his death in cities like New York and Minneapolis are using Floyd's death as an excuse to break the law.

"I am disappointed, shocked that there has been no Democratic lawmaker in the last 72 hours who have focused on the criminal activities of these individuals who are not protesting," he stated. "These are criminals and they are breaking the law using the guise of caring about George Floyd."

"And, I encourage all you Democratic lawmakers, all you lawmakers, to stand up and criticize these criminals."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/leo-terrell-civil-rights-attorney-calls-for-end-to-riots-destruction
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I'm listening to Cavuto talk about how although this violence is awful since this is America we want to 'encourage peaceful protests'.

And I'm thinking why should we do that? The rest of us have been ordered to stay in our houses for the past three months.