Author Topic: BREAKING: MN Attorney General Keith Ellison Deletes 2018 Tweet Of Himself Holding Up Antifa Handboo  (Read 280 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: MN Attorney General Keith Ellison Deletes 2018 Tweet Of Himself Holding Up Antifa Handbook, Saying: “I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of Donald Trump”
May 29, 2020

On January 3, 2018, Minnesota’s newly elected Attorney General, Deputy Chairman of the Democratic Party, accused domestic abuser, and former US Congressman Keith Ellison (D), tweeted a photo of himself holding an Antifa handbook. Ellison tweeted:

At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/r81nYoeqpL

Conservative author and Hoover Institution fellow, Paul Sperry, tweeted a link to a NY Post article explaining the Ellison tweet, saying Ellison has removed the 2018 tweet.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-mn-attorney-general-keith-ellison-deletes-2018-tweet-of-himself-holding-up-antifa-handbook-saying-i-just-found-the-book-that-strike-fear-in-the-heart-of-donald-trump/

rangerrebew

A sexual predator as AG is perfect symbolism.  The state is being screwed by the governor, congressmuslim, and rioters. farter000000

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
BREAKING: MN Attorney General Keith Ellison Deletes 2018 Tweet Of Himself Holding Up Antifa Handbook, Saying: “I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of Donald Trump”
May 29, 2020

On January 3, 2018, Minnesota’s newly elected Attorney General, Deputy Chairman of the Democratic Party, accused domestic abuser, and former US Congressman Keith Ellison (D), tweeted a photo of himself holding an Antifa handbook. Ellison tweeted:

He thinks anything ever gets deleted from the interwebs??       :rolling:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

A sexual predator as AG is perfect symbolism.  The state is being screwed by the governor, congressmuslim, and rioters. farter000000

And.... they were elected..... now the folks in MN want to be rescued from their vote...  :shrug:

Offline aligncare

He thinks anything ever gets deleted from the interwebs??       :rolling:

It can’t be unseen. That look on his smiling, smug face proud of his copy of his insurgents manual.