Author Topic: The Madness In Minnesota  (Read 181 times)

rangerrebew

The Madness In Minnesota
« on: May 30, 2020, 10:40:34 am »
Saturday, May 30, 2020
The Madness In Minnesota

No one’s going to like what I’m about to say. Hell, I don’t like what I’m about to say. But it must be said, and loudly at that, so here come the big letters:

If Libya Is A Failed State,
Then So Is Minnesota.

At this point, Minnesota’s “forces of order” cannot or will not restore order in its largest cities. Moreover, the violence is swiftly spreading beyond its origins. The prospects for statewide chaos are grim – and should it be permitted to continue much longer, it will endanger other states as well. A comparable variety of unrest is manifesting in several other cities as we speak.

The Constitution authorizes Congress to federalize “the militia” – in this case, the National Guard is the closest approach – in case of war or insurrection. (Article I, Section 8, paragraph 15) If Congress fails to do so of its own initiative, President Trump should call a special session and put the question openly before it. Should Congress still fail to act, the president would have the same authority to act that President Washington exercised to put down the Whiskey Rebellion, and President Cleveland used to suppress the Pullman Strike.

https://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-madness-in-minnesota.html

Offline aligncare

Re: The Madness In Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 12:05:35 pm »
Elect democrat governors and mayors and watch your cities crumble, your businesses burn, your jobs and income disappear and your safety threatened.

Vote democrat for incompetence, mismanagement and lawlessness.
 9999hair out0000