Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick Supports ‘Freedom Fighters’ in Minneapolis, Will Pay Legal Fees  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston 29 May 2020

Former NFL player Colin Kaepernick jumped to Twitter to offer to pay the legal fees of the “freedom fighters” rioting and burning down the city of Minneapolis in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

Kaepernick not only called the rioters “freedom fighters” and offered to pay their legal expenses if they get arrested while looting stores and burning down private property, but he also slipped in an advertisement to solicit donations to his Know Your Rights Camp.

“In fighting for liberation there‘s always retaliation,” he wrote on Friday. “We must protect our Freedom Fighters. We started a legal defense initiative to give legal representation to Freedom Fighters in Minneapolis paid for by @yourrightscamp.”

more\
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/29/colin-kaepernick-supports-freedom-fighters-minneapolis-will-pay-legal-fees/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Carell, Seth Rogen Among Celebs Donating Bail Money for Minneapolis Protesters

Actors Steve Carell and Seth Rogen are among the Hollywood celebrities donating money to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, a nonprofit group raising money used to bail out protesters in Minneapolis as rioters and looters flood the streets in the wake of George Floyd’s police involved death.

The list of stars donating to the Minnesota Freedom Fund reads like a who’s who of monied Hollywood elites — Don Cheadle, Olivia Wilde, Patton Oswalt, Nick Kroll, Janelle Monáe, Ben Schwartz, and actress Beanie Feldstein.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/29/steve-carell-seth-rogen-celebs-donating-bail-money-for-minneapolis-protesters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The long term effects of the rioters and looters on the city will be dramatic. It's going to be a whole lot tougher to attract business and investment.

These idiot celebrities are virtue signaling. If any of these white celebrities showed up amongst the looters and rioters they'll be attacked themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Slide Rule

Outstanding. I am sure a large, important, and assured team of attorneys
can extinguish whatever funds Colin may have.

Write that blank check.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline aligncare

The long term effects of the rioters and looters on the city will be dramatic. It's going to be a whole lot tougher to attract business and investment.

These idiot celebrities are virtue signaling. If any of these white celebrities showed up amongst the looters and rioters they'll be attacked themselves

Nothing has yet been rebuilt after the Baltimore riots under Obama’s watch. Back then, Obama called the rioting in Baltimore stealing, not protesting. Now, Obama calls the Minneapolis riots, protest.

Can you spot the difference?

Offline skeeter

How ironic - looters burn Nikes, Nike pays their legal fees.

Offline mountaineer

Colin's going to need another influx of money from Nike* soon.

*Just another reason, in addition to the low quality of their shoes, not to buy Nike products.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:08:35 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

I love this quote from Tucker Carlson.

“When you express an opinion our leaders don’t like, they call it violence. When criminals commit acts of actual violence, they call it speech. In other words, the game is rigged.”

Offline LottieDah

Riddle me this why don't those supposedly high minded celebrities and Hollywood "elite" types create a fund to help George Floyd's family instead of paying the legal fees of "freedom fighters" that are burning down cities and committing other violent acts?

Offline aligncare

Riddle me this why don't those supposedly high minded celebrities and Hollywood "elite" types create a fund to help George Floyd's family instead of paying the legal fees of "freedom fighters" that are burning down cities and committing other violent acts?

Mass hysteria is a thing; and so is mass stupidity. It doesn’t take much intellect to be an actor. Just know how to emote for a camera.

Offline mountaineer

They could help the Floyd family, they could help fund youth programs in Minneapolis, they could help small business owners who have seen everything they worked for go up in smoke ... but they'd rather virtue signal that they're going to bail out common criminals.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm sure those white supremacists the mayors and goobernor claim are responsible will appreciate Kaep's $$. :silly:

Proggies really need to get their narratives straight and pick one they can all agree on. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.