Author Topic: MN Gov. Walz: I Underestimated ‘Wanton Destruction’ and Crowd Size  (Read 349 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 30 May 2020

During a press conference on Saturday, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) stated that despite the “largest civilian deployment” in the history of the state, law enforcement lacks the numbers to respond to rioting in the state, and that “We cannot arrest people when we’re trying to hold ground.” He also took responsibility “for underestimating the wanton destruction and the size of this crowd.”

Walz said, “This is the largest civilian deployment in Minnesota history that we have out there today. And quite candidly, right now, we do not have the numbers. We cannot arrest people when we’re trying to hold ground. Because of the sheer size, the dynamics, and the wanton violence that’s coming out there.”

He added, “I will take responsibility for underestimating the wanton destruction and the size of this crowd. We have deployed a force, that, I think, as we sat down together and talked about, would have, in any other civilian police operation, worked. But the terrifying thing is to hear people who have seen this, and myself looking at this, it resembles more of a military operation at times now, as, especially, ringleaders moving from place to place.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/30/mn-gov-walz-i-underestimated-wanton-destruction-and-crowd-size/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Underestimated? *****rollingeyes***** It was predictable ... Ferguson ... Baltimore! What a clueless wimpy

!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

Both Minneapolis Mayor Frey and Gov. Walz are feckless liberal weenies. Frey is actually further left than Walz. Mayor Carter of St. Paul is pretty much the same as well.
The last thing any of them want to do is offend their voter base which is many of the people burning down the Twin Cities or approving of the destruction.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:24:30 am by goatprairie »

Offline Night Hides Not

Both Minneapolis Mayor Frey and Gov. Walz are feckless liberal weenies. Frey is actually further lefft than Walz. Mayor Carter of St. Paul is pretty much the same as well.
The last thing any of them want to do is offend their voter base which is many of the people burning down the Twin Cities or approving of the destruction.

That Walz made it to the rank of Sergeant Major is an indictment of the National Guard. I've got a couple of friends who served in the NM Guard, but both were Air Defense Artillery, and excellent soldiers. Walz's lack of leadership, considering he was in the Guard 24 years, is really disappointing to me. OTOH, his experience may have caused him to keep the Guard out of it for so long, because of a lack of training and leadership.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

He added, “I will take responsibility for underestimating the wanton destruction and the size of this crowd.

There is only one proper course of action to fully take responsibility, Governor:

RESIGN
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I call BS. Walz has been one of the few Dems who've handled the virus without the complete idiocy of many of his commie left colleagues.

I have a hard time believing he was this ignorant. Now he's blaming drug cartels and white nationalists.

Sounds to me like he was told to stand down.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

I call BS. Walz has been one of the few Dems who've handled the virus without the complete idiocy of many of his commie left colleagues.

I have a hard time believing he was this ignorant. Now he's blaming drug cartels and white nationalists.

Sounds to me like he was told to stand down.

Probable...never let a disaster go to waste. The DEMS will once again swoop in to rescue the Blacks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you were ignorant of the likelihood of destruction, you are too retarded for words. IOW, you are a Democrat.  Perfectly understandable.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: