Author Topic: Norway Scientist Claims Report Proves Coronavirus Was Lab-Made  (Read 800 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Norwegian scientist Birger Sørensen has claimed the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is not natural in origin. The claims by the co-author of the British-Norwegian study—published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics—are supported by the former head of Britain’s MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove.

The study from Sørensen and British professor Angus Dalgleish show that the coronavirus's spike protein contains sequences that appear to be artificially inserted.

They also highlight the lack of mutation since its discovery, which suggests it was already fully adapted to humans. The study goes on to explain the rationale for the development of Biovacc-19, a candidate vaccine for COVID-19 that is now in advanced pre-clinical development.

Read More: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2020/06/07/norway-scientist-claims-report-proves-coronavirus-was-lab-made/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Norway Scientist Claims Report Proves Coronavirus Was Lab-Made
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 02:48:18 am »
Forbes now lists the page as "no longer active".  Of course that's just dandy since it will fuel conspiracy theories about Western media being complicit in a cover-up with the ChiComs.  If the paper lacks merit, normal science will eventually show that.  But whether it's right or wrong, pulling down article about it is sure to convince a lot of people something nefarious is going on.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 03:35:49 am »
Forbes now lists the page as "no longer active".  Of course that's just dandy since it will fuel conspiracy theories about Western media being complicit in a cover-up with the ChiComs.  If the paper lacks merit, normal science will eventually show that.  But whether it's right or wrong, pulling down article about it is sure to convince a lot of people something nefarious is going on.

It comes up for me.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 04:06:00 am »
Bump

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 05:43:18 am »
It comes up for me.
It comes up, promptly fades and is replaced with "This page is no longer active". 
I wanted to see the original study.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 06:44:09 am »
It comes up, promptly fades and is replaced with "This page is no longer active". 
I wanted to see the original study.

@Smokin Joe they apparently have it behind a paywall after some number of Forbes views. The same thing happened to me with Chrome just now (which worked before) but if I use my Microsoft Edge browser it pops up like it did in Chrome earlier. Any different browser that doesn't have Forbes cookies will probably work short term to read the story. It isn't long.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 07:14:56 am »
Thanks, @DB https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/DBBC0FA6E3763B0067CAAD8F3363E527/S2633289220000083a.pdf/biovacc19_a_candidate_vaccine_for_covid19_sarscov2_developed_from_analysis_of_its_general_method_of_action_for_infectivity.pdf is a link to the PDF of the study for anyone interested.

This is as the Nature paper described, https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 ,
Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 06:24:01 pm »
What I find highly disturbing is that Dr Fauci used taxpayer dollars to fund this lab.  What were their goals exactly, and why are we doing anything of this nature with scientists in China?  I find that highly troubling and worthy of a full investigation, but I see nothing but crickets on the subject.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 06:32:23 pm »

Proven man made and started in China?  Claims would be in the $Trillions.  Think the Chicoms are going to allow that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 06:43:31 pm »
An anti-covid 19 book was mentioned on tv one night last week, the title was on and off the screen so fast I didn't get it written down.  Allegedly, it lists the attempts to scam people over the alleged effects of a virus which has a much less serious effect than we are being led to believe.  Names names like Fauci, Birx, and others.  Amazon is refusing to carry it.  Does anyone know anything at all about this book?  I have had many doubts about the alleged truths being touted as gospel in this so-called pandemic.  Are we being led or what?  How long will the face mask attire last?  Seems like a lot of hogwash, bull crap stuff.  Sad that so much fear is being put out there.

Now, off the soapbox for me.  Know anything about such a book?   :patriot:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 06:50:26 pm »
An anti-covid 19 book was mentioned on tv one night last week, the title was on and off the screen so fast I didn't get it written down.  Allegedly, it lists the attempts to scam people over the alleged effects of a virus which has a much less serious effect than we are being led to believe.  Names names like Fauci, Birx, and others.  Amazon is refusing to carry it.  Does anyone know anything at all about this book?  I have had many doubts about the alleged truths being touted as gospel in this so-called pandemic.  Are we being led or what?  How long will the face mask attire last?  Seems like a lot of hogwash, bull crap stuff.  Sad that so much fear is being put out there.

Now, off the soapbox for me.  Know anything about such a book?   :patriot:

No doubt the effects of the disease were overstated, and we as a society over reacted.  But to call the whole thing hogwash and scam?  Tell that to family who lives a 1/4 mile down the road from me who had a family member die of the thing.  And yes, I knew the guy.

Bottom line....   protect and take precautions with those at risk.  Otherwise, let the country get back to normal
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 07:01:18 pm »
Proven man made and started in China?  Claims would be in the $Trillions.  Think the Chicoms are going to allow that?
How many have read Sun Tsu's Art of War?
The Chinese will simply ignore any lawsuits.
 Just as they have proceeded to build out their military hegemony in the Pacific for the purpose of seizing resources that are claimed by several other countries in the region.
They have been practicing Asymmetrical Warfare against the US and other countries for years.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 07:13:26 pm »
How many have read Sun Tsu's Art of War?
The Chinese will simply ignore any lawsuits.

10-20 years ago maybe.  These guys are now too invested in the joys of capitalism and a world economy.  They'll squish it through covert ways way before any world claims court or tribunal is establshed.