Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Terminates America’s Membership In World Health Organization Over China Coronavirus  (Read 729 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
President Donald Trump announced on Friday that he was terminating the United States’ membership in the World Health Organization (WHO) over the organization’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-terminates-americas-membership-in-world-health-organization-over-china-coronavirus-scandal
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

WHO didn't merely s___w the pooch, they killed it afterward.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

In before the hair on fire brigade shows up.

Offline libertybele

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This short speech was quite full of news .... In addition to WHO, POTUS also spoke directly about China and separately about Hong Kong -- making news on this topic, too.

Here's the speech ..

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHWqHt_DWAU

Offline Hoodat

Can we stop payment on the last check we wrote to them?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

I liked what I just saw, hope he means it!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

Watch the video. It’s worth it just to see the press reaction when Trump finishes, turns his back and walks away from the propaganda media. Priceless!

:silly:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

I love the fact that he didn't take questions from the press!   

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mortarman

Like I've been sayin' all along, we didn't elect him to act presidential, we elected him to be President.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline corbe

All of his Triumphs is what would have been expected AND delivered from half the 17 that ran against him in 2016, unless you believe Mitch is 'his' cabana boy.  Sure, some of his failures have been, indeed, self-inflicted and unnecessary, but he's doing much better than I ever expected.

*Suffering from 'Low Bar Syndrome' 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

Next -- the CDC.  Lost all confidence in that bunch during this pandemic.  Like most government agencies it has become too political and like those other agencies, the CDC needs a complete overhaul.

Offline libertybele

Next -- the CDC.  Lost all confidence in that bunch during this pandemic.  Like most government agencies it has become too political and like those other agencies, the CDC needs a complete overhaul.

888high58888  He needs to get us out of the U.N. as well.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:23:15 pm by libertybele »

Offline aligncare

888high58888  He needs to get us out of the U.N. as well.

Oh, man if that were to happen...

Not holding my breath, though.

Offline Hoodat

Watch the video. It’s worth it just to see the press reaction when Trump finishes, turns his back and walks away from the propaganda media. Priceless!

:silly:

If only he had been two hours late like Obama would have while they sat waiting outside in the sun.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Like I've been sayin' all along, we didn't elect him to act presidential, we elected him to be President.

:pop41:

I agree with his decision.  Your comment though, no.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   All of his Triumphs is what would have been expected AND delivered from half the 17 that ran against him in 2016, unless you believe Mitch is 'his' cabana boy.  Sure, some of his failures have been, indeed, self-inflicted and unnecessary, but he's doing much better than I ever expected.

*Suffering from 'Low Bar Syndrome'

Yes.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

I'm thinking of starting a Support Group here (*Members Only) for us sufferers of this terrible malady.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm thinking of starting a Support Group here (*Members Only) for us sufferers of this terrible malady.

Lord, please save me from the humorless bastards of the world.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes.

As opposed to "No-Bar Syndrome."  There is nothing some people can do to measure up to your lofty standards.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: