Author Topic: Pelosi on Trump and Mail-in Voting: ‘I Don't Know What He's Doing…But What He's Doing Is Not Right’  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi on Trump and Mail-in Voting: ‘I Don't Know What He's Doing…But What He's Doing Is Not Right’
By CNSNews.com Staff | May 27, 2020 | 11:25am EDT

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes asked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) on Tuesday about the objections President Donald Trump has been raising to using large-scale mail-in voting in this November’s election.

“What is your understanding of what the president is in the act of doing, vis-à-vis the sort of administration legitimacy of the election this fall?” Hayes asked Pelosi.

I don't know what he's doing, and I don't know if he knows what he's doing. But what he's doing is not right,” Pelosi responded.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-trump-and-mail-voting-i-dont-know-what-hes-doingbut-what-hes-doing-not

rangerrebew

She just admitted an important truth about democrats:  It doesn't matter what Trump says or does, as far as democrats are concerned he is wrong. :thumbsdown: