Author Topic: You Won’t Believe How Michelle Obama Is About to Enter the 2020 Race  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

You Won’t Believe How Michelle Obama Is About to Enter the 2020 Race

Democrats want Michelle Obama to run for president.

Many political insiders believe Obama will run for president.

And you won’t believe how Michelle Obama is about to enter the 2020 race.

Joe Biden needs to select a running mate.

On multiple occasions, Biden stated that former First Lady Michelle Obama is his number one choice to join the ticket as his vice presidential nominee.

https://greatamericandaily.com/you-wont-believe-how-michelle-obama-is-about-to-enter-the-2020-race/

Offline PeteS in CA

Five single-sentence "paragraphs", never got to the point *****rollingeyes***** . Moving on from the clickbait.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You Won’t Believe How Michelle Obama Is About to Enter the 2020 Race

Pretty much a pre-ordained conclusion here at TBR.  Her or either Hitlerly. 

Still think Dementia Joe's campaign won't make it to Labor Day.  Man is having difficulty putting together a coherent complete sentence.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Could spell the end for Trump.  She is very popular.  And Trump is busy floating conspiracy theories and going on and on about Obamagate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mod5

Could spell the end for Trump.  She is very popular.  And Trump is busy floating conspiracy theories and going on and on about Obamagate.

Not relevant. Stay on the thread topic please.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wearing a jock strap?

Did I win anything?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The D's went from delusional to desperation.  Mike Obama for POTUS, well that says a lot if that is the best they can come up with.  She/he is popular, but America will not want another Obama.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The D's went from delusional to desperation.  Mike Obama for POTUS, well that says a lot if that is the best they can come up with.  She/he is popular, but America will not want another Obama.

Well, the point I was trying to make is that Trump is the other Liberal candidate.  And he is going to have to do better.  Because he has been wooing Democrats the entire time.  Something like 50% of his rallies were Democrats.  And they like their Obama's.  Especially Michelle.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.