Author Topic: HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD  (Read 510 times)

Offline Applewood

HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD
« on: May 31, 2020, 08:14:46 pm »
HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Re: HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY CLINT EASTWOOD
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:47:55 pm »
I love all of his movies and so it is difficult to say which one is my favorite, but this is one of his best:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFucQLgO6k

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 08:56:54 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 10:02:40 pm »
@libertybele

Thank you.  Eastwood is a national treasure. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 10:04:24 pm »
@libertybele

Thank you.  Eastwood is a national treasure.

Indeed he is!   :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 10:24:46 pm »
If you ever get to see Carmel by the Sea, do it.

If you already have done so, you know why I mention it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 10:32:37 pm »
If you ever get to see Carmel by the Sea, do it.

If you already have done so, you know why I mention it.

I’ve hear Clint is a ‘hands on’ owner, so I hope to see him at his restaurant in Carmel one day. So far no luck.