Author Topic: Protest over George Floyd death turns violent, deadly in Minneapolis  (Read 4720 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Protest over George Floyd death turns violent, deadly in Minneapolis
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2020, 12:55:51 pm »
Millions of people stuck in cities with nothing to do and nowhere to go. Going to be a long HOT summer.

Except in Ohio pretty much everything is already open.

No excuse for breaching the State House.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2020, 01:00:47 pm »

There isn't. But these people don't care. And I mean the people that are really behind what is happening. They bus in voters, protesters, etc. The plan is to destabilize and destroy America, by any and all means.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2020, 01:19:31 pm »

AND 60 years Later:

/S
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2020, 01:22:08 pm »
Millions of people stuck in cities with nothing to do and nowhere to go. Going to be a long HOT summer.
Gee, who could've seen this coming?! /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2020, 01:51:04 pm »
@Fishrrman

They are fools out looking for an excuse to shoot someone and to pose in front of cameras as "gun-toting rednecks."

Both are likely to be attacked by rioting blacks if they stay,and if they are,and they shoot,both WILL be arrested for murder based on this interview and what they do.

They don't even own the store they were guarding,so they can't even claim defense of property.

Besides,you can bet your Biden those store owners all have insurance,and the tab will be picked up by the city for the few that don't.

Why the HELL would anybody risk their own life and risk the chance of being put in a position to take someone else's life to protect a freaking store they have no connection to or real interest in?

Freaking retards.

I agree Pete.  Let the National Guard take out a few 1000 looters and rioters, and then watch the crowd disperse.  Watts, Ferguson, et. al radicals were not held accountible for the aftermath.  Time for this shit to stop.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2020, 02:33:47 pm »
"All Hell Broke Loose In Minneapolis and 'Armed Rednecks' Stepped In to Protect Businesses"

Good for them.
I mean, really:
GOOD FOR THEM.
We need MORE guys like this.
I'll make no bones about which side I'm on, and don't care what others think.
Reminds me of the armed Koreans standing on the roofs of their businesses to protect them during the Rodney King riots.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2020, 03:15:54 pm »
There isn't. But these people don't care. And I mean the people that are really behind what is happening. They bus in voters, protesters, etc. The plan is to destabilize and destroy America, by any and all means.

Totally agree.

But my point was that "nothing to do because of Covid" isn't an excuse for what happened in Ohio.

Unless these good folks are really upset because the Columbus Zoo isn't open yet.   :tongue2:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2020, 03:28:34 pm »

@bigheadfred

Add to that the FACT that most police departments are now out of control when it comes to dealing with citizens,and this is an anarchists dream come true.

I live in a rural area where pretty much all the cops know me and know I am harmless if left alone,so they talk openly around me. Even in this rural area,there is a definite "us versus them/*I* AM the law/Officer safety comes first even if you have to shoot the women and children" attitude from them when I hear them talking.

In FACT,their ENTIRE focus is on making more arrests and "officer safety". I heard one Lt flat out say "I don't give a damn WHO gets killed as long as me and my deputies are safe."

If cops in a rural area that has NEVER had a officer murdered or even shot at in the line of duty in over 100 years have that attitude,guess what kind of attitude the cops in the cites have.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2020, 03:56:58 pm »

@bigheadfred

Well,as least SOME people have a plan that's working.

Then again,the anarchists/leftist revolutionaries have the full backing of the legal system and the media.

The cops just have the full backing of the legal/court system.

I just read another "cop home invasion" story that had a woman (black,of course. If she had been white there would have been no story) who was shot 8 times and killed while sleeping in her bed by cops who DESPITE having a "no knock warrant" claimed they knocked on the door multiple times and identified themselves as cops by shouting. Yeah,if you believe that,you will believe anything.

You know what her "crime" was? Receiving packages in the mail addressed to someone else that lived  miles away. NO arrest record at all. Murdered at Oh Dark Thirty by a gang calling themselves "the police"  using a no-knock arrest warrant.

What would any of YOU do if you were awakened to the sound of your door being kicked in and the sight of people pointing guns at you?

That's not something I have to worry about. If,for some bizarre reason the local cops ever come to search or arrest me,they WILL knock on the door and wait for me to answer because they KNOW without a doubt in their minds that I have ready access to loaded firearms,and that I WILL shoot anybody coming through my door without my permission. They know this because I have told them.

Sometimes it's important to establish rules before the game begins.

Ok,back on subject. Right or wrong,justifiably or unjustified,blacks have now been conditioned to see themselves as perpetual victims of out of control law enforcement agencies that too often raid the wrong houses and shoot the wrong people while doing it,and then getting away with it.

How would any of YOU feel if you were black and had grown up seeing and hearing about this happening your whole lives?

On the other side of that line,you are a "badge-wearing soldier in the army of truth,justice,and the 'murikan way",and every day in every way you are being reminded on a daily basis of how much blacks hate you and how much they want to kill you.

On top of that,you are,WITHOUT QUESTION being led by self-serving fools that only care about advancing their own careers,and nothing does that like headlines touting the drug busts and property seizures you organized.

Gee,what could possibly go wrong in a situation like that?

AND,as to who is to blame,it has gone on for so long now it is a "which came first,the chicken or the egg?" situation.

The ONLY things that will resolve this situation is for the top cops and their DA bosses to crack down on the badge-wearing "Roid Rangers" under their commands,and fire ALL their asses and replace them with cops that want to be cops for the RIGHT reasons.

The flip side of that is you MUST go after the various rev-runds and other poverty pimps that make THEIR living out of fanning the flames of riots and racism. You can do this legally by digging into their financing and having the stones to arrest them and put them on public trials for their wrongdoings,if necessary. Which it mostly wouldn't be if you gave them the option of paying fines and getting out of town instead of going to prison.

In addition to that,the DA's need to start going after the trust-fund Maoists that travel from city to city to start riots. Yeah,they have money. So what? So does your city and state. Put their asses in prison where they belong for inciting riots and murders. If their parents and other relatives complain,make their names and efforts public and charge them with interfering in a police investigation if push comes to shove. These people thrive when they are allowed to do their dirty work while hiding in the shadows. Shine a little light on them,and watch the cockroaches scurry.

This problem can only lead to chaos and revolution unless something is done soon to reverse the trends on both sides of this issue.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:06:16 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2020, 05:19:37 pm »
Reminds me of the armed Koreans standing on the roofs of their businesses to protect them during the Rodney King riots.

Sadly that pic is getting much more attention and exposure than the group of legally armed black men in Minneapolis guarding property from being looted.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2020, 05:25:54 pm »
Sadly that pic is getting much more attention and exposure than the group of legally armed black men in Minneapolis guarding property from being looted.

Selective pictoral journalism MSM style has become quite a science.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2020, 05:34:42 pm »

Been searching for authentic pics but couldn't find any.  I did find some from the Ferguson riots though.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2020, 05:38:05 pm »
Been searching for authentic pics but couldn't find any.  I did find some from the Ferguson riots though.

Came across my Twitter feed last evening.

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1266131437436231681

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2020, 05:38:35 pm »
Selective pictoral journalism MSM style has become quite a science.

They make Pravda look like rank amateurs.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2020, 05:55:46 pm »
Cool beans.
Great stuff.... If you don't stand up to what's wrong, then you become part of it..

Offline corbe

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2020, 06:16:43 pm »
   Here's JD's take on it.

5 reasons the lockdowns turned righteous protests of George Floyd’s murder into total anarchy

We've seen protests and riots following law enforcement officers killing Black men many times in the past, but we've never seen this level of anarchy as a result.

by JD Rucker  May 29, 2020

The murder of George Floyd was tragic. The desire to see those who participated in his murder be brought to justice is great and proper protests are defintitely in order. But what we’ve seen is more than protests. It’s even more than rioting. We are seeing anarchy in many cities across this nation. The last time there was rioting, looting, chaos, and anarchy to this degree following a murder was the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.

By no means would I downplay the impact of George Floyd’s murder, but unfortunately this isn’t the first such death in recent years and it won’t be the last. What makes this situation different and so explosive is that it came at a time when anger, hopelessness, and desperation are extremely high due to the coronavirus lockdowns. Floyd’s murder was the spark, but the accelerant that caused it to explode and continue to burn out of control is the various lockdowns. It’s not a coincidence that the areas being hardest hit by the protests happen to be cities that have been under the strictest and longest stay-at-home orders.

On today’s episode of the NOQ Report Podcast, Tammy and I discussed five things that have made this particular murder result in much more violence across the country than we’ve seen in modern history. All five elements are direct results of the coronavirus lockdown. If there was no lockdown, Minneapolis wouldn’t be on fire right now. There may have been some riots following the release of the video showing George Floyd being murdered, but not to this degree. Not even close.

Here are the five reasons we covered in the podcast:

Millions not working:

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2020/05/29/5-reasons-the-lockdowns-turned-righteous-protests-of-george-floyds-murder-into-total-anarchy/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2020, 06:20:44 pm »
   Here's JD's take on it.

5 reasons the lockdowns turned righteous protests of George Floyd’s murder into total anarchy

Hate Week has come early this year.  Minnesota/Minneapolis government may not have orchestrated it directly, but they brought it about nonetheless.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2020, 06:33:09 pm »

Who did it, and how many of them were paid operatives or agitators?

Why did Ohio end up on the list anyway, or were the usual suspects just close enough to Columbus to hit there?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2020, 06:39:41 pm »
Who did it, and how many of them were paid operatives or agitators?

Why did Ohio end up on the list anyway, or were the usual suspects just close enough to Columbus to hit there?

I’m going to have to find that out. Don’t know why...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2020, 06:41:10 pm »
Chauvin arrested and charged with 3rd degree murder.

Perhaps there will be justice for Mr. Floyd.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2020, 06:41:14 pm »
The Unacceptably Unjust Death of George Floyd

Some points to consider from a reliable conservative source.

Heritage
Good commentary there, thanks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2020, 06:41:51 pm »
Cool beans.

That video blows apart the old Liberal BS about "if black men took up arms...white people would suddenly be in favor of gun control".

Those Americans are protecting themselves and their property in just the way the 2nd Amendment was designed to allow them to.

And that has to drive the Libs nuts.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2020, 11:46:23 pm »
@sneakypete  Ya know, Pete, I've fought the "law". They win. Most of the time. In this small town, the young cops are pricks. We have a LEO friend, a sergeant, who saw the video and said that was wrong. Before I posted on this thread. My point in my first statement I stand by. I see Capital murder. At LEAST CHARGE HIM WITH THAT. I work right next to the State Police station (for this area). Those guys are, by and large, PROFESSIONALS. I have a lot of respect for them. Others, not so much.

The reason I posted personal info in the Lounge was that I think this country is headed for an ever-increasing s-show and it may come faster and harder than a run on TP. I don't trust the government. I don't trust "law" enforcement people. As a whole. I have another friend here, LEO. He told me if the SHTF the badge comes off. I don't think very many people are mentally prepared for a mass s-show. They might have the armament. But not the WILL.

Ya'll ever stop to think WHY there haven't been any mass shootings headlining? THEY don't have the need for one right now.

@Smokin Joe

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley