Author Topic: Kayleigh McEnany Responds To Tampa Bay Times Piece On Her Absentee Voting Record  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christian Datoc
Senior White House Correspondent
May 27, 2020 1:32 PM ET

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told the Daily Caller that there’s a “simple distinction” regarding President Donald Trump’s comments on mail-in voting and her own record of absentee voting “that the media fails to grasp.”

McEnany, responding to a Wednesday article from the Tampa Bay Times titled “Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years,” stated that “absentee voting has the word absent in it for a reason.”

“It means you’re absent from the jurisdiction or unable to vote in person,” she continued. “President Trump is against the Democrat plan to politicize the coronavirus and expand mass mail-in voting without a reason, which has a high propensity for voter fraud.”

“This is a simple distinction that the media fails to grasp.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/27/kayleigh-mcenany-responds-tampa-bay-times-absentee-voting-record/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

No wonder the Dis-Loyal Opposition works so hard at disenfranchising our military. They beliebe that any absentee ballot that they can't control or forge themselves to be illigitimate.

:pop41:

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.