Author Topic: Where Is Cuomo’s Apology for Killing 10,000 People?  (Read 373 times)

rangerrebew

Where Is Cuomo’s Apology for Killing 10,000 People?
No ifs, no ands, no buts — just a tearful mea culpa from the Nursing Home Killer.

by Dov Fischer
May 23, 2020, 12:03 AM

Look, there is a difference between “murder” and “killing.” Murder is purposeful and indefensible, regardless of degree. By contrast, humans value professionals who kill ants, spiders, roaches, and termites. Killing is more nuanced. Soldiers kill the enemy, and that is the whole idea. Police kill bad guys, and that usually is very good. Store owners kill people who hold them up, and that usually is fabulous.

Other killings are not acceptable. Thus, accidental killings still are tortious, if not always criminal. Automobile and other roadway killings. Accidents at home.

And then there is Cuomo.

https://spectator.org/where-is-cuomos-apology-for-killing-10000-people-covid-19-nursing-homes/

rangerrebew

Re: Where Is Cuomo’s Apology for Killing 10,000 People?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 12:46:37 pm »
He makes Janet Reno's slaughter of Branch Dividians look small time. :MiniGun:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 01:05:20 pm »
Apology? Really?
The last I saw He and his CNN brother were making fun of it and laughing about it.
Cuomo: 'Hey, Look, Old people die. You know. That's just how it is...' What are you gonna do?

He needs to be more careful with that 'Old people die' talk. He is 63 himself. Not exactly a teenager.
When he gets sick the next time, does he want the doctors and nurses to say, 'Old people die...what are you gonna do?' Or would he demand the very best medical care in the world today?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 01:11:33 pm »
Why is a New York story in the California forum?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 01:48:42 pm »
Why is a New York story in the California forum?
That kind of confused me too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 02:03:46 pm »
During his next campaign stops. Cuomo's next opponent needs to have a person quietly reading out the names of the elderly who were killed by Kwomo the Killer's edict. 

Would be a powerful way to convey the crimes of this POS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.