Author Topic: Palestinians: Eating with a Jew is a Crime  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

Palestinians: Eating with a Jew is a Crime
« on: May 24, 2020, 02:04:29 pm »
Palestinians: Eating with a Jew is a Crime

by Khaled Abu Toameh
May 22, 2020 at 5:00 am

Economic cooperation does not serve the agenda of the terrorists. Terrorists want Palestinians to continue living in abject poverty so that they can go on blaming Israel for Palestinian misery. Unemployed Palestinians are much easier to target for recruitment as terrorists than Palestinians who are able to feed their families.

Many Saudis who are furious with the Palestinian threats and smear campaign against their country for its alleged rapprochement with Israel have responded through social media platforms by strongly condemning the Palestinians. Saudi pundits are now believed to be behind a trending hashtag on Twitter, entitled, "#The_Palestinian_cause_is_not_my_cause."

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16029/palestinians-eating-with-jews

Offline Quasar44

Re: Palestinians: Eating with a Jew is a Crime
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 08:44:50 pm »
That is why Israel is surrounded by massive walls

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 12:24:58 am »
Israel refuses to realize the ONLY way to deal with the Palestinians is to fully vanquish them, even if it means killing every last one of them.  On Fox News a few years back, they had two American colonels on (retired, and SMEs on conflict for network), and they were asked what the solution to the conflict was.  They both looked at each other, and they said in unison, one side must completely vanquish the other for peace to come to the area.

Since the Palestinians have rebuked the terms of the Balfour Agreement, demanding the extinction of all Jews, I say they deserve just that, extinction if need be.

They just announced they are withdrawing from any agreements made with Israel and the USA for peace.  I say with the first attack which I think is emmenent from the Palestinians, the Israelis should begin leveling entire cities until the Palestinians surrender.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 12:37:05 am »

Israel refuses to realize the ONLY way to deal with the Palestinians is to fully vanquish them, even if it means killing every last one of them.  On Fox News a few years back, they had two American colonels on (retired, and SMEs on conflict for network), and they were asked what the solution to the conflict was.  They both looked at each other, and they said in unison, one side must completely vanquish the other for peace to come to the area.

Since the Palestinians have rebuked the terms of the Balfour Agreement, demanding the extinction of all Jews, I say they deserve just that, extinction if need be.

They just announced they are withdrawing from any agreements made with Israel and the USA for peace.  I say with the first attack which I think is emmenent from the Palestinians, the Israelis should begin leveling entire cities until the Palestinians surrender.
Wow. I have been saying the exact same thing for over 20 years.
But the Israelis will not hear of it. When you talk of attacking the Israeli Arabs and driving them back to their home countries, half the Israelis side with the Arabs. It is weird I know. I could never figure it out.

For whatever psychological trauma the Jewish people have suffered, they behave like abused children. They will only attack when attacked. They had the fortitude to take Israel from the British, however it remains to be seen if they still have the fortitude to 'keep it' from the Arabs.

Me personally, I would kill every single one of them without losing a single night of sleep. But I am not Israeli. I do not think the same way they think.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 07:02:15 pm »
I could be wrong, but I do not think the Israeli arabs are the issue.  From all that I have read, they have more normal lives within the Israeli borders.  The Palestinians are another matter.  They think every Israeli should be exterminated.  It comes down to fundamental human behavior.  When someone has it in their mindset to exterminate you, you better get it in your head they are a dangerous enemy, and they only way to successfully combat that enemy is to destroy them before they destroy you.

Frankly, I am tired of the Middle East and the problems that come with them.  Our policies to date have brought some level of peace between Israel and Egypt, along with Jordan.  But the Palestinian people are the problem.  As long as they think they have the right, the God given right to destroy and exterminate all Israelis, I say they should be destroyed.  The only way to go about that is to take out entire cities, leveling them to the ground with everyone in them.  WWII style.

There are so many revisionists today regarding WWII, and the use of atomic weapons by the USA.  They are saying it was unnecessary, etc.  But the truth is that Japan successfully tested a nuclear device.  They also had tested bio weapons, using them on the Chinese, and Japan's plan about six months out from the end that happened, they anticipated dropping bio weapons on the western half of the USA with a long range bomber they were developing.  Had that happened, and their ability to use nuclear weapons, and it could have changed the outcome of the war.

The lessons learned from WWII have been quickly forgotten.  Vanquish your enemy is the only means to peace.!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 10:42:18 pm »
But....eating a Jew is Allah-approved!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 02:00:51 pm »
But....eating a Jew is Allah-approved!

But would it be kosher?

And eating someone, wouldn’t it taste like Soylent Green?
@Cyber Liberty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 02:07:20 pm »
But would it be kosher?

And eating someone, wouldn’t it taste like Soylent Green?
@Cyber Liberty

:pondering:

I was always told it tastes like chicken....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: