Author Topic: CDC now says 'it may be possible' for COVID-19 to spread on surfaces  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Updated: 6:04 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has changed its coronavirus guidance once again, acknowledging information posted on its website last week about the risk of contracting COVID-19 from contaminated surfaces was confusing.

The CDC now says the coronavirus can “possibly” be spread on surfaces and objects, though the virus is mainly transmitted between people.

This is not the first time the nation’s premier public health agency has had to reverse course on information related to the coronavirus, including the agency’s evolving guidance on whether a mask should be worn in public.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/26/cdc-now-says-it-may-be-possible-covid-19-spread-su/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Latest Guidance document hot off the Press....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good grief, all this info boils down to common sense. Yes it can be spread via surfaces... the hotter the day the more likely it will not live long on a surface. Sunshine, and how big a particle play a role. Certain materials might hold the virus longer. Just use common sense.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....