Author Topic: Paris Dennard: All Joe Biden Has Done for Blacks Is ‘Lock Us Up’  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Kraychik 26 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden has done nothing as a politician to help the black community, said Paris Dennard, senior communications advisor for black media affairs with the Republican Party, offering his remarks on Tuesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

Biden’s declared on Friday that if a black American is unsure of supporting him over President Donald Trump in the 2020 election “then you ain’t black.”

America Rising
✔
@AmericaRising

.@JoeBiden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." @cthagod: "It don't have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact -- I want something for my community." @breakfastclubam

Dennard warned against characterizing Biden’s statement as a “gaffe.” Biden’s comment, he maintained, reflected the politician’s condescension towards blacks. “It’s paternalistic, and it’s bigoted,” he said.

“We’ve got to stop calling these gaffes,” urged Dennard. “We need to stop calling these ‘insensitive statements.’ No, They’re bigoted. They’re racist, and it’s exposing Joe Biden’s long history. Stop giving him cover for being a bigot.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/05/26/paris-dennard-all-joe-biden-done-blacks-lock-us-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34