Author Topic: 'This is my big worry': Obama officials and other Democrats fear strong, post-coronavirus economic r  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'This is my big worry': Obama officials and other Democrats fear strong, post-coronavirus economic recovery
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | May 26, 2020 10:09 AM

Democrats are bracing for the political impact of lifted lockdown restrictions across the country and other measures that could lead to a boom in the U.S. economy following the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new report.

Jason Furman, one of former President Barack Obama's top economic advisers, gave a presentation to top Democratic strategists and donors last month.

He shocked the group with his prognostication.

“We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country," he said, according to Politico. "Everyone looked puzzled and thought I had misspoken."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-is-my-big-worry-obama-officials-and-other-democrats-fear-strong-post-coronavirus-economic-recovery
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 02:31:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34