Author Topic: CNN's Chris Cillizza Displays Incredibly Poor Timing on Amy Klobuchar Hype  (Read 242 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
CNN's Chris Cillizza might want to reconsider his Amy Klobuchar hype. It's not too late for a major revision.

At 4:34 PM ET on Thursday, CNN's Chris Cillizza had his vice presidential rankings published. It is something Cillizza has done for the past few weeks in which the women that apparent Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden might pick are ranked as to their order of probability of being chosen. For the past few weeks, Senator Amy Klobuchar has settled in at second spot right behind Senator Kamala Harris in first place. However, Cillizza also added a bit of hype for Klobuchar about her husband recovering from coronavirus that he might want to reconsider in light of a video that was posted on YouTube almost exactly an hour earlier at 3:35 PM ET that same day.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/05/22/chris-cillizza-displays-poor-timing-amy-klobuchar-hype

BTW, since I was the one who, via investigative journalism, found the audio with Klobuchar's surprising admission, I am now DEMANDING a Pulitizer Prize for this. GIVE ME MY DAMN PULITZER!!! They award Pulitzer's to "journalists" for hyping the FAKE Trump-Russia Collusion conspiracy theory so how about awarding a PULITZER to someone whose investigation changed the course of the 2020 election. White Bread Amy was on track to be picked by Sleepy Joe for VP but now she would be an embarrassment after admitting her hubby used the TABOO (for Democrats) hydroxychloroquine.

Okay, rant over but... I still want my damn Pulitizer!!!
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here ya go....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: