Author Topic: ‘I’m not going to do this!’ Hostile Biden spox shuts down over fmr Obama adviser’s take on ‘you aint  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m not going to do this!’ Hostile Biden spox shuts down over fmr Obama adviser’s take on ‘you aint black’ comment
May 24, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s senior adviser threw a verbal fit Friday evening after being confronted by criticism of her boss’s “you ain’t black” remarks.

What made the criticism particularly pertinent was its source — Patrick Gaspard, a former Obama administration official who’d served as the U.S. Ambassador to South Africa.

Speaking on MSNBC earlier Friday, Gaspard bluntly said that Biden “is in no position” to lecture blacks about their race and should display more “thoughtfulness” moving forward.

Later that evening on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” host Chuck Todd played these comments back to Biden’s senior adviser Symone Sanders and tried to ask her to address them.

“I know you have Joe Biden’s record. And you have a long list of when he goes off the cuff, he seems to speak with sort of an older generation stereotype at times in some of this stuff. When you’ve been around him, what would be your explanation to someone who might …,”  he began saying, only to be cut off.

“Chuck, I’m not going to do this, I’m not going to do this!” she bellowed in fury. “I’m not going to do this, because let me be really clear. Vice President Biden absolutely has a respect level for all people around him for voters across this country.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/24/im-not-going-to-do-this-hostile-biden-spox-shuts-down-over-fmr-obama-advisers-take-on-you-aint-black-comment-925159
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34