Author Topic: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election  (Read 10522 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2020, 09:11:46 pm »
@sneakypete

One of the things I admire about you -- you never fail to counter my reasonable, well thought out posts with bullshit.   :silly:

@Applewood

That's some funny stuff right there,I don't care who you are!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2020, 09:12:36 pm »
If your saying that because you have been speaking to Jesus I would be happy.  Are you?

@Chosen Daughter

Sorta. He told me he doesn't like you in a email.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2020, 09:13:57 pm »

And HOW is Trump responsible for that? Tell us a Fairy Tale,gramps!

I guess you didn't see the historic declaration of emergency which for the first time in history involved ALL 50 states.  That's FEMA power pal. HE shut it all down. 

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2020, 09:15:53 pm »
I guess you didn't see the historic declaration of emergency which for the first time in history involved ALL 50 states.  That's FEMA power pal. HE shut it all down.

I would be interested a link showing Trump ordered a nationwide shutdown... the President cannot, but the governors did...

Offline Applewood

« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2020, 09:18:09 pm »
@Applewood

That's some funny stuff right there,I don't care who you are!

@sneakypete
Glad I could bring a ray of sunshine into your dark world.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2020, 09:18:52 pm »
The 2017 budget was prior to Trump taking office.

Yes it was. And that sure as hell ain't what happened where the rubber hit the road.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2020, 09:20:00 pm »
I would be interested a link showing Trump ordered a nationwide shutdown... the President cannot, but the governors did...

I suggest you look at FEMA powers under a declared emergency.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2020, 09:23:51 pm »
I suggest you look at FEMA powers under a declared emergency.

@roamer_1
I have never read or heard of Trump ORDERING a shutdown... he suggested but Never ordered.Unless you have evidence to the contrary....

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2020, 09:25:04 pm »
Yes it was. And that sure as hell ain't what happened where the rubber hit the road.

At least Trump tried, congress are the ones that dropped the ball so you need to yell at them.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2020, 09:32:47 pm »
@roamer_1
I have never read or heard of Trump ORDERING a shutdown... he suggested but Never ordered.Unless you have evidence to the contrary....

https://pulpitandpen.org/2020/03/16/trump-orders-total-shut-down-restrictions-on-gatherings-commerce-and-travel/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2020, 09:36:37 pm »
https://pulpitandpen.org/2020/03/16/trump-orders-total-shut-down-restrictions-on-gatherings-commerce-and-travel/

Trump said, “My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than ten people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts.”

All the rest is liberal speak...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2020, 09:43:15 pm »
All the rest is liberal speak...

How dishonest of you.  Pick out a sentence.

President Donald J. Trump continues to take coronavirus seriously, which has done since his travel ban to infected countries, which were largely castigated as “racist” and “xenophobic” by the nation’s Democrats. And less than an hour ago, President Trump issued a directive to the country to ban gatherings over ten people, most commerce, and discretionary travel.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2020, 09:44:29 pm »

Your link does not support your assertion.  In fact, it goes to some lengths explaining how he can't order things that can't be enforced.  He didn't "order" Governors to be tyrants, they did that on their own to varying degrees, and we've seen which party has the greatest lust for power at the State level.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2020, 09:46:33 pm »
How dishonest of you.  Pick out a sentence.

President Donald J. Trump continues to take coronavirus seriously, which has done since his travel ban to infected countries, which were largely castigated as “racist” and “xenophobic” by the nation’s Democrats. And less than an hour ago, President Trump issued a directive to the country to ban gatherings over ten people, most commerce, and discretionary travel.

lol... I picked out what Trump actually said, all the rest is the liberal swing on what they wanted him to say.... click bait headline...
You picked out the statement that included the word RACIST and xenophobic... talk about dishonesty...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2020, 10:19:15 pm »
lol... I picked out what Trump actually said, all the rest is the liberal swing on what they wanted him to say.... click bait headline...
You picked out the statement that included the word RACIST and xenophobic... talk about dishonesty...

:mauslaff:

That was referring to liberals being racist and xenophobic.  LOL!  Trump shutdown to make liberals happy so they wouldn't call him racist or xenophobic.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:20:35 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2020, 10:27:06 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Sorta. He told me he doesn't like you in a email.

Well I know He loves you so I am glad.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2020, 10:41:00 pm »
@roamer_1

@EdinVA
Riiiight. With FEMA supplying 3 dollars for every one from the states', You think 'federal guidelines' WON'T be followed? Only a handful of states didn't comply. SoDak, Neb, and Fla, with Desantis finally caving, as I recall, due to influence by Tump.

OF COURSE they are going to follow the guidelines, and more. They are incentivized to get at that fat FEMA money.

You don't get to claim clean hands. I saw his dumb ass standing up there with WHO and CDC. Dang near every day.

And note: I was *for* him in this at the beginning, when he called it bullcrap. Should have stuck to his gut. But he didn't. He folded like a 2 dollar lawn chair.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2020, 10:44:47 pm »
At least Trump tried, congress are the ones that dropped the ball so you need to yell at them.

Tried my butt. Any moron can get out his crayons and make a picture. That's all that budget was. Campaign bullcrap.

In the mean time, what REALLY happened, was a pretty much rubber stamp factory for every single continuing resolution AND MORE. AND MORE. AND MORE.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2020, 10:52:57 pm »
Tried my butt. Any moron can get out his crayons and make a picture. That's all that budget was. Campaign bullcrap.

In the mean time, what REALLY happened, was a pretty much rubber stamp factory for every single continuing resolution AND MORE. AND MORE. AND MORE.

Hmmm.  Lemme think.   :pondering:

The will to spend is provided by the "peoples house," and the only thing standing in the way is one President.  (The Senate is inconsequential since the 17th Amendment.)  No power imbalance in that equation at all.  None.

The President can veto to his heart's content, but 2/3 of the Peoples House can override and spend it all anyway.  That's the wildcard in the mix.  The massive spending of the past few months all passed with extremely veto-proof majorities, so that looks like an ant trying to stop a steamroller.

Damn You, Donald Trump!!  You are such a spendthrift!  Off with your head.   :pootrump:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:54:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2020, 11:01:10 pm »
Hmmm.  Lemme think.   :pondering:

The will to spend is provided by the "peoples house," and the only thing standing in the way is one President.  (The Senate is inconsequential since the 17th Amendment.)  No power imbalance in that equation at all.  None.

The President can veto to his heart's content, but 2/3 of the Peoples House can override and spend it all anyway.  That's the wildcard in the mix.  The massive spending of the past few months all passed with extremely veto-proof majorities, so that looks like an ant trying to stop a steamroller.

Damn You, Donald Trump!!  You are such a spendthrift!  Off with your head.   :pootrump:

If he wants credz as a fiscal conservative, he can't have a rubber stamp. It is HIS JOB. That is why his signature is required. The minute he signs it, he OWNS it.

Don't sign it. table it. veto it. Let em override. Then I would not have the point. But you can't have it both ways.

And I will take exception wrt the senate. Senate Republicans are every bit as at fault. Including Cruz.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2020, 11:07:33 pm »
If he wants credz as a fiscal conservative, he can't have a rubber stamp. It is HIS JOB. That is why his signature is required. The minute he signs it, he OWNS it.

Don't sign it. table it. veto it. Let em override. Then I would not have the point. But you can't have it both ways.

And I will take exception wrt the senate. Senate Republicans are every bit as at fault. Including Cruz.

:thumbsup:

I'm tired of Trump being absolved of all blame for the feds spending us into bankruptcy.  He shares the blame with the rest of them -- Republican and Democrat. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2020, 11:10:48 pm »
:thumbsup:

I'm tired of Trump being absolved of all blame for the feds spending us into bankruptcy.  He shares the blame with the rest of them -- Republican and Democrat.

That's right. and this is no small thing - This is DEVASTATING debt.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2020, 11:13:40 pm »

So you want it shut down.... for how long?
It has been shut down for over 2 months now and you are leading the screaming for it to open again... cannot have it both ways

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2020, 11:19:00 pm »

I'm searching the Constitution for the "table it" option.  Nope.  Either Veto, Sign, or allow to become law without a signature. 

No Tabling option there.  Sorry.  Congress would have overridden.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:19:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2020, 11:22:21 pm »
So you want it shut down.... for how long?
It has been shut down for over 2 months now and you are leading the screaming for it to open again... cannot have it both ways

How am I screaming to open up the government? That ain't me. Though if it is truly shut off, we should be saving money, not spending like a drunken sailor.

I am screaming to open the NATION. Business. Travel. Industry. Get the heck out of the dang way.