Author Topic: Venezuelan Air Defence's Chinese-made Radar Detects US F-22 Stealth Jet  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

Venezuelan Air Defence's Chinese-made Radar Detects US F-22 Stealth Jet

Our Bureau 09:16 AM, May 13, 2020 355974

A Chinese-made type JY-27 radar deployed by Venezuelan Air Defense detected a United States  F22 stealth aircraft as it approached the country’s airspace and sent a warning to the American fighter jet on Tuesday.

According to Avia Pro website, following the incident the Venezuelan army issued a warning to the US Air Force on May 12 that it was ready to fire without warning at any American aircraft if it tried to violate the country’s airspace.

The F-22 had attempted to violate the country's borders in a “provocative manner,” information released by the site said quoting unnamed military sources.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/26971/Venezuelan_Air_Defence_s_Chinese_made_Radar_Detects_US_F_22_Stealth_Jet#.XselwN8pDZE

rangerrebew

But of course they have.  Their military has the same believability ratio as did Dr. Idi Amin Dada.  A few days ago I posted a video of their special forces training which was supposed to scare our Marines.  Take a look at it and tell me if you believe they have outed the F-22. :tongue2:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So they say, and who is going to question them? I hope they help China sell many of these wondrous radar units!