Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘No One Should Be Going to Jail for Drug Crime, Period, Nobody’  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 22 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden tried to articulate his position of decriminalizing marijuana but not legalizing it, boasting “I know a lot of weed smokers” in a Friday-morning interview.

Biden spoke about marijuana during an interview with the Breakfast Club‘s Charlemagne tha’ God on Friday. In a rambling overview of the subject, he suggested replacing jail time for any and all drug offenses with mandatory rehab:

The plan I have is my manifesto for black American, and particularly the portion of it that relates to how, in fact, we’re gonna deal with the prison system. If you are in prison, if you are convicted of a crime — No one should be going to jail for drug crime. Period. Nobody. Nobody. No matter what the crime, particularly marijuana which makes no sense for people to go to jail. They should be just wiped out completely, and the reason is that, what, if anything, for those crimes that are actually continue to be crimes, schedule crimes, as marijuana shouldn’t be anymore, what is happening is you shouldn’t go to prison. You should go to a mandatory rehabilitation. It costs less to put people in a drug rehabilitation program than it does in jail. And you have a chance. You’ve got to give people a chance!

more w/video
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Charlie Spiering 22 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden tried to articulate his position of decriminalizing marijuana but not legalizing it, boasting “I know a lot of weed smokers” in a Friday-morning interview.

Biden spoke about marijuana during an interview with the Breakfast Club‘s Charlemagne tha’ God on Friday. In a rambling overview of the subject, he suggested replacing jail time for any and all drug offenses with mandatory rehab:

The plan I have is my manifesto for black American, and particularly the portion of it that relates to how, in fact, we’re gonna deal with the prison system. If you are in prison, if you are convicted of a crime — No one should be going to jail for drug crime
. Period. Nobody. Nobody. No matter what the crime, particularly marijuana which makes no sense for people to go to jail. They should be just wiped out completely, and the reason is that, what, if anything, for those crimes that are actually continue to be crimes, schedule crimes, as marijuana shouldn’t be anymore, what is happening is you shouldn’t go to prison. You should go to a mandatory rehabilitation. It costs less to put people in a drug rehabilitation program than it does in jail. And you have a chance. You’ve got to give people a chance!

more w/video

@mystery-ak

Good to know Slow Joe thinks all blacks are on drugs,and that they are a simple-minded people who shouldn't be punished for doing this because unlike the white people who will STILL be going to jail for it,no blacks will go to jail because they just don't know any better.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Wow, another gaffe overshadowed by his other big gaffe today. Joe's on a roll!