Author Topic: Joe Biden vows to reverse Trump administration's policies in Israel if elected president  (Read 610 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden vows to reverse Trump administration's policies in Israel if elected president
by Mica Soellner
 | May 19, 2020 06:46 PM

Presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden warns there will be no peace in the Middle East if Israel doesn't stop the threat of annexation.

During a Tuesday virtual fundraiser with members of the U.S. Jewish community, Biden vowed to reverse President Trump's policies in the Israeli region and restore the hope of peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

In order to achieve that goal, Biden said the United States should restore diplomatic relationships with the Palestinian Authority. If elected president, the former vice president said he would help build efforts with Palestinians to take steps toward a two-state solution if they agreed on it.

“My commitment to Israel is absolutely unshakable,” Biden said, saying he would help the Israel maintain its "qualitative military edge" while taking steps towards peace.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-vows-to-reverse-trump-administrations-policies-in-israel-if-elected-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is the lease still open for the old Embassy in Tel Aviv?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Another good reason not to vote for Biden.

Offline aligncare

... and restore the hope of peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Biden also suggested using an army of unicorns handing out chocolate kisses to patrol the West Bank and spread the love.

Offline Idiot

Another good reason not to vote for Biden.
WOW...that was dang near a pro-Trump comment!  :beer:

Offline Applewood

WOW...that was dang near a pro-Trump comment!  :beer:

Ha! 

If nothing else, Trump has done right by Israel.  He did reverse the anti-Israel policies of the previous administration.

But I'm still not voting for Trump or Biden. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Joe Biden vows to reverse Trump administration's policies in Israel if elected president..."

Not to worry.
He's STILL gonna get 75-80% of "the Jewish vote" on November 3rd.

Some things simply aren't ever going to change.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Title:
"Joe Biden vows to reverse Trump administration's policies in Israel if elected president..."

Not to worry.
He's STILL gonna get 75-80% of "the Jewish vote" on November 3rd.

Some things simply aren't ever going to change.

Can't make a sweeping generalization, but many New York Jews like to fancy themselves as a cut above the rest, and they split a baby everywhere they can to signal their virtue.  They are "honest to gosh Hasidics," but in the same breath, "...and we don't think Israel should exist!"  Jewish anti-Zionism is a thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Quasar44

Jews have great eduction but not too much in survival smarts
Most of Demoncat party utterly hates Israel with extreme passion

Offline aligncare

Jews have great eduction but not too much in survival smarts
Most of Demoncat party utterly hates Israel with extreme passion

Every time I am confronted by that fact, and the fact that so many Jews vote Democrat, I can’t help thinking, “Thank you, sir. May I have another!”

Offline Idiot

Every time I am confronted by that fact, and the fact that so many Jews vote Democrat, I can’t help thinking, “Thank you, sir. May I have another!”
Not totally unlike the Jews of the old testament, who constantly rebelled against God....as we all tend to do...sadly.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Can't make a sweeping generalization, but many New York Jews like to fancy themselves as a cut above the rest, and they split a baby everywhere they can to signal their virtue.  They are "honest to gosh Hasidics," but in the same breath, "...and we don't think Israel should exist!"  Jewish anti-Zionism is a thing.
In spite of all the bluster and reputation, the majority of Jews are self-destructive fools. Remember, American Jews supported the Soviet Union and Communism at the exact very time the Soviet Union and Communism was killing, enslaving, and imprisoning, millions of Jews all over the Soviet Union. There were hundreds of thousands of Israeli Jews supporting the Palestinians and the PLO at the exact very time the Palestinians and the PLO were conducting nail bomb attacks on buses and all over Israeli civilian areas.

The only sane conclusion is that some Jews simply feel the need to be persecuted and punished. I have personally met European Jews who say that the Holocaust was the fault of the Jews. Because they were too smart, too rich, and too ostentatious. That is a real thing. Jewish guilt causes them to accept blame for everything that happens to them, even when that notion is absurd. These same Jews believe that if they were in the same situation, it would have been different. They preposterously believe that THEY would have been able to appease the Communist Dictators, the Nazis, and the PLO. This is indicative of a total and complete misunderstanding of antisemitism as an irrational emotion not based on logic or behavior of any kind.

And now we have so many American Jews supporting the Democrat Party which is currently an antisemitic movement. This should not be a surprise. Many Jews supported Hitler and the Nazi Party before he started killing them. They heard the stories of the extermination camps but chose not to believe them. Germans would never do such a thing, is what they thought then and is what they are thinking now with the Democrats.

Never Again! was once the motto of Judaism. However lately it has changed. Never Again! unless it will defeat Trump and put Communists in charge. In that case, we will take our chances. The history of Jews is best summed up be the adage, "Jews love the people who hate them, and hate the people who love them". It is a very old statement. But it is still active today as we all clearly see. Nobody knows why?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.