Author Topic: Contact tracing ??  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Quasar44

Contact tracing ??
« on: May 22, 2020, 08:14:54 am »
Sounding more and more like Mao’s China ??
What is next ?? Death camps ??

Where are the moderate liberals ??
I guess you all died of drugs decades ago

Today’s left has become the Fascist of the past !!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Contact tracing ??
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 02:19:45 pm »
Contract tracing is Fascist.  But it isn't only leftists now.  The right is no longer right, its wrong.  Its headed in the Fascist direction also.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 03:03:59 pm »
Contact tracing has been part of public health efforts to control various diseases for many decades. An example is a contact-tracing investigation that led to identifying a particular public pump as the source of an 1854 cholera outbreak in London.

But if upstream infected people getting treatment and prevented from infecting more people is your definition of "Fascism", wail away.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 08:27:36 pm »
Contact tracing has been part of public health efforts to control various diseases for many decades. An example is a contact-tracing investigation that led to identifying a particular public pump as the source of an 1854 cholera outbreak in London.

But if upstream infected people getting treatment and prevented from infecting more people is your definition of "Fascism", wail away.

Contact tracing per se is not the problem when it is done as it was - with shoe leather and voluntary information. But to premptively trace people's movements via cell phone data, texting info, car data, and etc is another realm altogether.

That the data is there to trace in the first place should be telling.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 09:15:14 pm »
Oh, I thought this was about locating Biden victims. My Bad.  :silly:

The contact tracing to which you refer has been an endeavour to stop diseases from spreading by locating exposed people and monitoring or sequestering them, and in the other direction, to track a disease back to case zero and the source. Been around a long time.

Besides, we don't need death camps, we have the ACA, the AMA, the CDC and the WHO, and politicians out to make others look bad rather than have their constituents get well. Why pay for camp facilities and upkeep?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 09:19:04 pm »

:thumbsup:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 12:37:57 pm »
Contact tracing is not fascist.  But Biden wanting to hire hundreds of thousands of folks to contact trace COVID is about 10 months too late.  In fact, three weeks into this outbreak, my wife indicated that contact tracing was useless, for too many people already had the disease.  So who is informing Biden of what to do, for they are idiots like him!

My wife is an infectious disease physician.  That is her expertise, and every time she hears anything Biden is saying, she chuckles.