Author Topic: Fox News's Cavuto warns of deadly hydroxychloroquine dangers after Trump says he's taking it  (Read 4160 times)

Offline aligncare

Pssst!  Don't tell anybody but I have it on good authority that President Trump is ingesting Dihydrogen monoxide several times a day in addition to taking Hydroxychloroquine.

Shocking!  :silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

Pssst!  Don't tell anybody but I have it on good authority that President Trump is ingesting Dihydrogen monoxide several times a day in addition to taking Hydroxychloroquine.

I hear there is a possibility of overdose. Also, pulmonary problems with excessive external exposure. And in its natural solid state it could cause contusions and brain injury/death!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hear there is a possibility of overdose. Also, pulmonary problems with excessive external exposure. And in its natural solid state it could cause contusions and brain injury/death!

The Morbidly Obese are in particular danger from Dihydrogen Monoxide poisoning!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: All true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And see it has been turned on Cavuto because it is an election year.  It was right what he said, but suddenly Cavuto is "orange man bad".  Trump could have taken his drugs and kept his mouth shut.  But he has an agenda to ……...yes, "push" Hydroxychloroquine.  It was what it was.  Hey look at me I am taking and so can you!  Sums it up. 

But everyone with a brain knows that not all drugs interact the same with all people.  Not all people are the same. Its a medication and Trump isn't a Dr.   If he wants to promote a drug he should wait for the studies going on right now.  Then have a Dr. explain whether it can be used to protect from the virus.

And what people should be doing if they want to protect themselves from viruses of any kind is boost your immune.  Its safer.  Vitamins A, C and D especially.  Fresh air, walks and sunshine.
Of all the pharmacologies, the HCQ/Z-pack/Zinc sulfate has been anecdotally reported to be effective in the early stages of COVID-19. It is cheap, generic, available, has a known history when prescribed for other diseases, and is good enough the people beholden to Gilead (Remdesivir) Pharmaceuticals, or the WHO (Bill Gates' vaccine) aree trying to have it discredited, even by leaving out the critical zinc supplement and ballyhooing the deaths of those folks with late stage COVID-19.

A lot of people have a dog in this fight, and it could mean hundreds of billions or trillions of dollars to them to shut the others out, regardless of what works best.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Of all the pharmacologies, the HCQ/Z-pack/Zinc sulfate has been anecdotally reported to be effective in the early stages of COVID-19. It is cheap, generic, available, has a known history when prescribed for other diseases, and is good enough the people beholden to Gilead (Remdesivir) Pharmaceuticals, or the WHO (Bill Gates' vaccine) aree trying to have it discredited, even by leaving out the critical zinc supplement and ballyhooing the deaths of those folks with late stage COVID-19.

A lot of people have a dog in this fight, and it could mean hundreds of billions or trillions of dollars to them to shut the others out, regardless of what works best.

And that is a good point.  They all have dogs in the fight.  And I think Trump does too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

And that is a good point.  They all have dogs in the fight.  And I think Trump does too.
He may well have, but the dog he is backing is one I think would the most benefit for the least amount of money for Americans, and for most of us, money is a definite concern, because medicine is an out of pocket item.

Lose your job, lose your insurance, unless you go on the COBRA plan, which costs multiples of what insurance cost the employee before, and just may not be sustainable on questionable or no income.

Right now, as through this whole thing, uncertainty will have a huge effect on economic recovery.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They all have dogs in the fight.  And I think Trump does too.

What the hell dog does POTUS have in the fight @Chosen Daughter

Online Smokin Joe

Ours. It's a novel concept, someone doing something FOR the American People, especially someone who is in a position of power.

Sad thought that, but we're so used to getting screwed mercilessly by politicians, we shy at something which might well be of benefit. His actions have exposed something else, though, and that's the smear of what appears to be an effective early treatment, and the coverup of good results.

Some of the so-called "science" being used to smear the drug regimen Dr Zelenko proposed, the censorship being used to bury it, and the lame-assed excuse for a study of efficacy (of an incomplete regimen at the cost of many lives) should have people seeking new jobs, at the very least. If it could be proven that these machinations were done for political purposes or profit, criminal charges should be brought.

In an honest evaluation, there is a significant chance that Dr. Zelenko should be getting awards on a global scale, rather than being edited off of YouTube and branded as anything less but the doctor who proposed this regimen.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:28:20 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Apparently Trump is "getting rich" off a drug that's 65 years old and costs about a nickel a pill.  He must be a terrible businessman.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: