Author Topic: Booker introduces bill to create 'DemocracyCorps' for elections  (Read 567 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Booker introduces bill to create 'DemocracyCorps' for elections
By Jordain Carney - 05/21/20 09:16 AM EDT

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) will introduce a bill on Thursday to create a new federal organization to help with elections.

The legislation would establish a "DemocracyCorps" of individuals who would help register voters, carry out voter education campaigns and serve as poll workers, according to details of the bill shared exclusively with The Hill ahead of its release.

“The right to vote is sacred and we should make exercising that fundamental right as easy as possible. Unfortunately, the global pandemic has placed that right in peril, and unless decisive measures are taken to provide safe voting options, many Americans may face a terrible choice this fall between protecting their health and participating in our democracy," Booker said in a statement.

"My bill would help solve this problem. DemocracyCorps aims to cultivate and inspire a new generation of young people to strengthen our democracy by helping Americans safely exercise the franchise, just as the Freedom Summer volunteers before them," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/498914-booker-introduces-bill-to-create-democracycorps-for-elections
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Booker introduces bill to create 'DemocracyCorps' for elections
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 02:27:53 pm »
 ****slapping

@mystery-ak

Yeah,what could possibly go wrong with THAT plan?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 04:18:13 pm »
Funny, but Booker's bill fails to mention its real objective:  fixing elections.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 06:15:03 pm »
They misspelled "DemocratCorps."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 06:35:01 pm »
So, for 244 years the US has been doing elections all wrong? *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 06:41:17 pm »
The DemocratCorps already exists. Except it is called Black Panthers.
Obama Administration Supports Black Panther Voter Intimidation – The Conservative Papers

Any fool can see clearly that this is a way to force government to sponsor Democrat ballot harvesting and Democrat busing vagrants and illegals into polling places.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 06:43:46 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 10:11:09 pm »
"The legislation would establish a "DemocracyCorps" of individuals who would help register voters, carry out voter education campaigns and serve as poll workers, according to details of the bill shared exclusively with The Hill ahead of its release."

Heh.
They would be there to do as much as possible to steal elections, and harvest the ballots in favor of the democrat-communists.

I was just about to post the pic 240b did, with the caption:
"Hey Spartacus, how 'bout givin' these guys a call? I'm sure they're willin' to serve!"

Offline mortarman

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 11:13:03 pm »
Obama Administration Supports Black Panther Voter Intimidation – The Conservative Papers

Any fool can see clearly that this is a way to force government to sponsor Democrat ballot harvesting and Democrat busing vagrants and illegals into polling places.

I jus' wonder how much they are willing to budget for Kool cigarettes, Tipperello cigars an' 40s of malt liquor?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 12:59:24 am »
"The legislation would establish a "DemocracyCorps" of individuals who would help register voters, carry out voter education campaigns and serve as poll workers, according to details of the bill shared exclusively with The Hill ahead of its release."

Heh.
They would be there to do as much as possible to steal elections, and harvest the ballots in favor of the democrat-communists.

I was just about to post the pic 240b did, with the caption:
"Hey Spartacus, how 'bout givin' these guys a call? I'm sure they're willin' to serve!"

@Fishrrman

All while being paid to do it by the US Treasury/taxpayers,instead of the DNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 01:01:26 am »
I jus' wonder how much they are willing to budget for Kool cigarettes, Tipperello cigars an' 40s of malt liquor?

:pop41:

@mortarman

And bitches. Doan forgit de bitches!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 01:34:12 am »

Let us not forget something:  Those fellows blocking the polling place ended up pleading Guilty to the crime of voter intimidation.  Let us further remember they withdrew their pleas as soon as Eric Holder was the AG, and the Judge in that case gleefully accepted the dropping of charges against them.

It's good to remember, in light of a Judge refusing to accept the DoJ's dropping of the charges against Michael Flynn.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 03:33:09 am »
Booker is street thug and racist moron

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 05:25:06 am »
Booker is street thug and racist moron

@Quasar44

Yup!

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 07:51:52 am »
Can I say that ??

He is a street thug

Can I say that  :beer: :beer: